Welcome Back Finman

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Welcome back Finman. I hope you have read the posts whilst you have been away? There has been a lot of soul searching on the site whilst you have been in the sin bin.
Everyone is now suppose to be much nicer to each other and refrain from personal insults and bad language. It is generally agreed that you are a valuable contributor to the site but can be a little too personal at times.
I, for one, really appreciate your input and believe the forum would not be as good without you.
I hope that you will still contribute your wisdom for many years to come.

:grouphug:

Brian Bush;522162 said:
Welcome back Finman. I hope you have read the posts whilst you have been away? There has been a lot of soul searching on the site whilst you have been in the sin bin.
Everyone is now suppose to be much nicer to each other and refrain from personal insults and bad language. It is generally agreed that you are a valuable contributor to the site but can be a little too personal at times.
I, for one, really appreciate your input and believe the forum would not be as good without you.
I hope that you will still contribute your wisdom for many years to come.

:grouphug:
I agree

Has it been a week already?! That went fast. Welcome back Finman. The forum wouldn't be the same without you x

Will be back like that bad penny
Probably drowning his sorrows in a flagon of Rom
so
if
you
are
reading
this
Finnie
my
dear
:cheers2:
Yeghes da

11th February 2016, 03:12 PM- #289

Finman

Some of you are a bit hopeful? He was still, posting on the.... 11th. One week will make it the 18th, shirley? Even if then.

Beekeeping is about learning, your always learning no matter how long you have kept bees. Unfortunately Mr Finman thinks he knows it all oblivious to anyone else's input. Some how I don't think a week ban will alter him.

oliver90owner;522185 said:
11th February 2016, 03:12 PM- #289

Finman

Some of you are a bit hopeful? He was still, posting on the.... 11th. One week will make it the 18th, shirley? Even if then.

Ha perhaps folk are confusing things because it's a leap year :spy:

And out of 10 posts 3 are having a mild prod already . How sad . Makes the first post pointless really . Welcome back Finman .

Hivemaker.;522253 said:
Best save the welcomes until he is back, still banned at the moment.

I thought as much. I think his comments on some current threads might be causing some confusion. I read one and thought he was back too, but his profile section still has banned under his name.

deanrpwaacs;522235 said:
And out of 10 posts 3 are having a mild prod already . How sad . Makes the first post pointless really . Welcome back Finman .

Unfortunately, not everyone is an avid admirer of our Finnish member ... there are a fair few on here who don't share the sychophantic view of the OP. Frankly, the forum has been a much more pleasant place for the last few days and I wonder if the catalyst for most of the unpleasantness was actually the persons who was banned ?

I haven't seen anyone prodding .. merely an expression of a different point of view ...

out of 10 posts 3 are having a mild prod already . How sad

which 3 posts were those? I can only count two!:facts:

Does this show the state of some forum members? That is sad. Cannot count with fingers of one hand? Or cannot separate fact from fiction. Or see what they want and not what is posted? Exaggeration should not play any part in the forum.

If, as I suspected but was not sure of, he was banned on the 12th (he posted on one thread, at least, which was deleted), his seven days will end possibly very late on the 19th.:facts:

Facts are facts. Get used to it and please learn to read what is written and avoid exaggeration. There are too many that do not read the posts properly, comment where they should keep their keyboard free of fingers, or simply make 'out of order' posts.

Any apology or retraction coming? I doubt it, somehow.

Hivemaker.;522253 said:
Best save the welcomes until he is back, still banned at the moment.

I've obviously missed some fun and games during my sojourn in the webless land of the hospital gown :) .

Gilberdyke John;522278 said:
I've obviously missed some fun and games during my sojourn in the webless land of the hospital gown :) .

On yes!

Although it's not worth reading back to check on it.

Gilberdyke John;522278 said:

Hope all is well with you GJ and they have screwed all your nuts up to the correct torque!

Yeghes da

Latest posts

Back