T's winter online sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it arrived this morning (paperwork shows processed yesterday afternoon).

Happy with everything, and now I know not to expect 'progress report emails', I shan't! :)

Yes, it arrived this morning (paperwork shows processed yesterday afternoon).

Happy with everything, and now I know not to expect 'progress report emails', I shan't! :)
As it happens, received an email and a phone call. Delivery expected tomorrow. Has that been the case for others?

message from Gil:

"For your friends on the Forum, they may be interested to know that we are
currently working on a new website which will be integrated to our software
(purchased last year at vast expense!) so that will give an automatic e-mail
to advise of delivery. ETA 2012, early I hope.

Yes, we are very busy but, compared to last year before we moved, the orders
are being processed much more quickly."

" a new website which will be integrated to our software
(purchased last year at vast expense!)"
Why do phrases like that increase my anxiety levels? Maybe it's just experience - have they been talking to software salesmen?

as long as it aint c*ap gemini or jojitsu they should be allright (BTW the * is not a mistake it's to replace the 'R' which they keep forgetting to print in their publicity!!)

As it happens, received an email and a phone call. Delivery expected tomorrow. Has that been the case for others?

4 boxes sale and non sale items ordered Monday, arrived today, no notification, will check after work.

I just happened to pop back home between visits this morning when my parcels arrived! I did ask for an email as I'm often out at work and need to get a parcel sitter.

Delivery man opened the back of the lorry and expected me to lift out and carry 4 large boxes. Did he have a sack trolley - NO!!!! My brother was still at home so manfully carried them in.

Just back and have undone the parcels. One of the roofs has a lovely hole in the side, a knot must have fallen out.
Not as impressed with the quality this year. A LOT of large knots and the sawing looks rough. Last year the quality was a lot better all round.

If I need anything next year, I'll look around the smaller people and buy better quality.

"If I need anything next year, I'll look around the smaller people and buy better quality."

or pop to windsor and get the stuff cheaper AND get chance to inspect each bit.

BTW did the roofs have complete top chipboard or multiple strips?

Just back and have undone the parcels. One of the roofs has a lovely hole in the side, a knot must have fallen out.
Not as impressed with the quality this year. A LOT of large knots and the sawing looks rough. Last year the quality was a lot better all round.

If I need anything next year, I'll look around the smaller people and buy better quality.
Even sales goods must be fit for purpose - contact Thornes (am I the only person who can (be bothered) to make their name work on here?) and they'll put it right.

R2

All prices are ex vat. You'll need to add an extra 20% to all items.

One complete bit of chipboard, the large chewed up sort.

I try not to go to sales in shops as I'm tempted by all those other bargains and I just can't say NO!!!!!!!
Online is much cheaper in the long run for me.

Beekeepingforum account? Must be enough expertise accountancy wise to do the paperwork for Mark for free?

One complete bit of chipboard, the large chewed up sort.

I try not to go to sales in shops as I'm tempted by all those other bargains and I just can't say NO!!!!!!!
Online is much cheaper in the long run for me.

:iagree:
BTW My roofs were single pieces.
2 issues that I've taken with gill will await a reply

Ordered mine on Monday 09:15 arrived Wednesday lunch time and everything looks great. Very pleased.

Mine arrived at lunch time today, the poor driver had to struggle down the drive way on his own with a large box:smilielol5: i arrived just in time to take it in, box very bashed about, but the contents all OK and very good quality don't look like seconds, even included two pieces that were missing from a floor purchased at the stockbridge sale, very pleased :)

Latest posts

Back