T's winter online sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot all about it glad I had a look on here as soon as got back from the school run

Shopping done! Now all I have to do is hide the kit from the wife, just like she hides the Littlewoods invoices!

Hahahahahahaha brilliant. Years ago in another life my g/f forced "us" to give up smoking because "we" couldn't afford it.

A few weeks later after returning from "walking the dog" via a hedge which had some tobacco hidden in a waterproof bag in it, I went to clean my teeth. I flossed and put it in the bathroom bin and i saw something that strikes fear into the heart of every young bloke. What I thought was a pregnancy testing kit in a pharmacy bag. Anyway on closer inspection I found it was a bundle of receipts for mascara lipstick and products totalling £150.00 stuffed into a pharmacy bag along with an empty box of Taylor mades. Cow at least I'd gone for tobacco and papers. Years later as I smoke this lovely cigarette and write this post I hope she looks very pretty for her husband. And in 15 minutes my other half will be going off to see someone (but actually using my parents PC to order stuff in the sale but thinks I don't know) lol.

got my order in for 9.04 :cool:

All my shopping done now. Did forget one thing on my shopping list so had to phone them up. Very nice people.

Got 200 frames now on order. I can see alot of frame making in my future.

Only 150 frames for me. Ahhhhh, sat in me signal box tapping away wi a hammer between trains. :)

aye, 200 frames here also and 3 boxes of nails to keep them together and a few other odds and sods

14x12 users - do you buy seconds brood frames in the sales or do you pay the premium and buy firsts?

I plan to trial a couple of 14x12s next season and was wondering if it is a false economy to get seconds in these larger brood frames.

14x12 users - do you buy seconds brood frames in the sales or do you pay the premium and buy firsts?

I plan to trial a couple of 14x12s next season and was wondering if it is a false economy to get seconds in these larger brood frames.

50 DN4 and 50 14X12 in my order today, both seconds

I am pretty sure i posted something similar in a previous post, but my 2nd's frames bought this time last year from 'T's were better quality than 'M's 1st quality

Finally ordered my first brood & super frames - hopefully ive got the right ones!

yes :)

Pleased to see I didn't need anything from the sale list...assuming I get around to making a pile of crown boards that is.

Last edited:
Teemore - BEWARE...I am 5 ft (just) and decided to 14x12 a WBC - It's great, the bees love it...BUT...only husband is a) tall enough b) strong enough to lift the frames! I can only say Ivy needs inspecting and off he goes...if he has a problem he calls me to look - but I can't manage it on my own!

Also placed an order DN5 / SN5, frame cleaning gadget...on another website bottle of Southern Comfort to placate hubby...

Latest posts

Back