Unusual royal bees

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MerryBee

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Prince Charles has unusual bees it seems. Highgrove Royal Orchard Spring Honey claims this on the website:

" our honey is produced from pollen collected by the estate’s treasured royal bees. During springtime, the bees come alive and the new queen emerges from the hives. Together, they forage on the terrific pollen and nectar of the garden’s hawthorn flowers and fruit trees. "

Prince Charles has unusual bees it seems. Highgrove Royal Orchard Spring Honey claims this on the website:

" our honey is produced from pollen collected by the estate’s treasured royal bees. During springtime, the bees come alive and the new queen emerges from the hives. Together, they forage on the terrific pollen and nectar of the garden’s hawthorn flowers and fruit trees. "

Whoever wrote that should be sent to the Tower....

I believe that Prince Charles knows better. His over-enthusiastic minion obviously does not. Off with his/her head!

You beat me to it.
I might unlock it and merge the two threads. What do you think?
So, all the threads I cannot get into are locked! There is me thinking there is something wrong with my computer. Where can I find some info. on how the forum works these days.

It would not surprise me if His Princeness also lacks any bee knowledge. A few years back he was expounding the demise of large farms in favour of smallholdings etc.. I wrote a letter to him asking that, if that was the case, would he let me have some of his land so I could grow stuff on it and keep bees. Amazingly, I received a reply saying that it would not be possible, due to certain legalities. I thus think that he is one of those people that talks the talk......but in reality knows nothing about the real world most of us live in.
Got to go now......I have to collect the poo left by my Unicorns. I need to then feed it to my hive that was designed by Chippendale. It is full of queen bees and their husbands. The servant bees live with the royal children next door..... 🦄

Back