Merry Christmas

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay!
Brosville has put up a post that most of us like!!

happy midwinter fest to all !!

Yay!
Brosville has put up a post that most of us like!!

happy midwinter fest to all !!

Don't you start !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

John Wilkinson
I hope you celebrated the birth of Christ !!!!!!!!!!!!

a few more moneylenders to cast from the temple, then.........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgWFxFg7-GU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgWFxFg7-GU[/ame]

Hope you get it outta u system before the Newyear :beatdeadhorse5::beatdeadhorse5:
I don't think I could stand another 12 months of now too commonly youtube assisted rants .

John Wilkinson

hope everyone had a great christmas and an even better new year!

Not one bee related pressie !!

John Wilkinson

nope I buy all my bee stuff through the season.

Hooray!my sister got me a Victorian uncapping knife. Can't wait to try it out!

The charms of honey based alcohol - a dire warning.
I found we had twelve bottles of mead stored away in the back of a cupboard. The contents of six of the bottles was sickly sweet, and the contents of the other six was sour and vinegary so it was decided that the mead should be poured away down the sink.
I withdrew the cork from one bottle of the sweet mead and poured it down the sink apart from one glass, and did the same with the other bottle of vinegary stuff. I found mixing the contents of the two glasses made very palatable mead, which I promptly drank. Then I with drew the cork from the second bottle of the sweet mead and poured it down the sink, apart from one glass and I did the same with a third bottle of vinegary stuff apart from one glass which I mixed and drank.
I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next; I drank one sink of it and threw the rest down the glass. I pulled the sink out of the next glass and poured the cork down the bottle and drank the glass. I pulled the next cork from my throat and missed the contents and poured and poured the sink down the bottle. I then corked the sink with the glass, bottled the drink and drank the pour.
When I had every thing emptied, I steadied the house with one hand and counted the bottles, corks, glasses and sinks with the other which came to twenty-seven. To be sure I counted them again and they came to seventy two and as the house came by I counted them again and finally had all the houses, bottles and corks and glasses and sinks counted except one house and one bottle.... which I drank.

Thanks Mark, for another great year with the forum...
Merry Christmas all. Sorry its late, got delayed by appendicitus.

Latest posts

Back