Merry Christmas

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG peace has broken out and all the above are in agreement. Must be something to do with the season.

Merry Christmas and good will to all men (and the ladies)

What a fabulous lot you are. Thank you for watching me and my little show and I love you all ( remember this from Morecombe and Wise?).
Have a fantastic christmas and swarm free new year. X

I would like to thank all members for the hard work and dedication given to the forum during 2010.

It has been a real pleasure to read everyones posts.

I wish you A Peaceful Christmas and A happy and prosperous New Year.

Heres to 2011 and the filling of those suppers. :cheers2:

Mark
Admin.

Thanks a lot and all the best, where would we be without you!:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:
Very best Regards
TBRNoTB (Derek)

Merry Christmas to one and all

Thanks for another good year folks and special thanks to Mark for the facility.

I was going to wait until just after midnight to post, but i'm off to bed now, so

Happy Christmas, everyone!

Regards, RAB

Merry Christmas all.
Thanks Mark for all your hard work.

Hey, it's Christmas Day now.

Can't really add much more as it's all been said but wishing a Happy Christmas and best wishes to one and all for the New Year.

And a big thank you to Mark. :xmas-smiley-016:

Go raibh míle maith agat Mark. Nollag Shona Duit!

merry Christmas to Mark and all on the forum

waiting up with my wife as she want to put a stocking by my son bed tonight.............problem is that he is 29 and still down the pub

The current Lady DD and I raise a glass (of mead, of course) to you all, and wish you all the happiest of Christmases and a most fruitful New Year.

Heartfelt good wishes to everyone - of whatever faith (or none at all) - midwinter is now past, we can look forward to spring, and hopefully a better, kinder world in the year to come

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xjPODksI08"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xjPODksI08[/ame]

Happy Christmas!!
from me and the girls in snowy Stroud - who (thankfully) gave me a loud buzz of greeting when I tapped their hives this morning.

:pNow to enjoy some ginger cordial: whisky, honey, whitecurrants, lemon and fresh ginger - Thank you, Mrs Beeton!

It's all been said above so I'll just wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Si.

Thank you all for your help this year.
Happy Christmas all & a special thanks to Mark :xmas-smiley-033:

Merry Christmas to one and all. Awesome post Brosville

Back