A new Beekeeping auction site:

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Mark it looks great and a good idea I will give it a go

Thats the idea Hivemaker ;)

It's open to non-members of the forum as well, so traffic should be good if I weave my magic on the search engines.

I was thinking what Items should we not allow?
I was thinking no compact disc's or written "How to keep bees" items for 99pence.

Also no Internet online beekeeping correspondence courses.

Does that sound reasonable to members?

:iagree: there are loads on the well known auction site.

Nice one, this give a much broader scope to the group.

Any rating rules. ie too many complaints and you are slung in cyber-jail?

on a personal note, do not like bright orange, but that is only a cosmetic comment. Otherwise, very well done. Should see a lot of traffic.
:cheers2:

on a personal note, do not like bright orange, but that is only a cosmetic comment.
Neither do I.
I had to add a little orange to get away from my favorite blue(like the forum).

You can tell I dont get to choose the wallpaper and paint when we decorate.

Shall we get rid of the orange for a little more blue?

Neither do I.
I had to add a little orange to get away from my favorite blue(like the forum).
I like the blue, but understand the reason.
You can tell I dont get to choose the wallpaper and paint when we decorate.
You are in the same situation as me.
Shall we get rid of the orange for a little more blue?
I agree, but I feel that this could end up in a huge debate. Laura Ashley vs Hulsta :confused:

The other bee auction site is very orange. Though I suspect they may be feeling a bit green around the gills at the moment.

What? I never new there was another auction site for bees ;)

The only people who know about it are the ones who run it- Dont think it has legs :(

Let me get this right ? a sort of B-BAY with no fees to sting us (pardon the puns) I think this is brilliant, well done Admin, I'm going to sign up right a way

Thanks for your hard work - just signed up and awaiting your approval - grovel, grovel:):):)

Seems great.

Just one picky thing.

User name has to be 6 char or longer which is a shame as mine is only 4 char long, is there a reason it has to be 6 or more ?

Had to stick a couple of nines after it ! for no real reason.

Hope the site works out, I for one will use it.

Great work.

Seems great.

Just one picky thing.

User name has to be 6 char or longer which is a shame as mine is only 4 char long, is there a reason it has to be 6 or more ?

Had to stick a couple of nines after it ! for no real reason.

Hope the site works out, I for one will use it.

Great work.
Thanks Onge,thats good feedback.
I will reduce the username required to a minimum of 4 letters and change your username to Onge for you.

Fantastic idea Admin, well done. I fully intend to use it later in the year. Although i would of been happy to pay a percentage to the site/you for providing a truly excellent forum as well as this latest venture.

Thanks Admin

Marc

Admin - great - thanks for doing this I hope it is well used by all and sundry !

I wonderif you would consider a header link from the beekeeping forum to it (as you have one going the other way?!)

I will try and get my courses sorted and up and running on there when time allows.

During the meanwhile, I will browse our new beebay with interest

well done again !!!

regards

S

Thanks Onge,thats good feedback.
I will reduce the username required to a minimum of 4 letters and change your username to Onge for you.

Can you make it the smallest mumber of characters used by a forum member?

eg, MrB
and if so, change mine please. :)

Latest posts

Back