Storage facilities

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our association has invested in some good kit but we’re struggling to find members with spare storage space to house it.
Any ideas for safe and cost effective storage solutions for equipment, you don’t have space at home for?

Our association has invested in some good kit but we’re struggling to find members with spare storage space to house it.
Any ideas for safe and cost effective storage solutions for equipment, you don’t have space at home for?
My local BKA uses an iso container to store kit in. There are a number of companies on the internet that sell second hand ones.

My local BKA uses an iso container to store kit in. There are a number of companies on the internet that sell second hand ones.
The price of containers has gone through the roof, and unfortunately there only as safe as the location they are placed. That then becomes another issue!!!

Not sure association funds would stretch to the artic though!

Storage containers on Secure location around here are £100 a month for big 1s

These aren’t old shipping containers these are all insulated and clean no holes most of them are like brand-new

Thanks for suggestions. I had wondered about an insulated container if a Member had spare land to put it on due to security. We bought one when renovating our place and wished we’d hung onto it as I’m sure prices will have rocketed. A friend up in Whitby has used one to make a honey room, like @curlygreenfingers

Latest posts

Back