What do you want from the forum ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what do you want from the forum and why come here ?

• Total voters
It's horrid and the person is dubious to say the very least. Probably very good mates with a cigar chewing DJ who had keys to places no one should have had.

PH

I do have some software that can scan the forum for members who have more than one account or have been banned before,it even sniffs out proxy ip addresses and members posts that are similar in regards who and what is replied to in finding links between members.

I have not run it for a while due to family commitments but I will dust it off and give it an outing.
Mark.

I do have some software that can scan the forum for members who have more than one account or have been banned before,it even sniffs out proxy ip addresses and members posts that are similar in regards who and what is replied to in finding links between members.

I have not run it for a while due to family commitments but I will dust it off and give it an outing.
Mark.

Excellent ... that might rattle a few cages ... most of us have nothing to fear.

It's horrid and the person is dubious to say the very least. Probably very good mates with a cigar chewing DJ who had keys to places no one should have had.

PH
Admin

I am not sure on what basis PH is making this claim, but accusing someone of being a a good friend of a paedophile and all that entails frankly is something that deserves a lifetime ban.

I don't know and don't care what history or background accusations are behind this.

Please take action.

Simon

Calm down
Poly hives’s suggestion is levelled at the character depicted in the Avatar
Michael Jackson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those of us who have been around here awhile don't need any proof... if you are not a clone then wind your neck in - it was not directed at you ...

If you are happy to post this you should be happy to back it up with who you are talking about.

Last edited:
Admin

I am not sure on what basis PH is making this claim, but accusing someone of being a a good friend of a paedophile and all that entails frankly is something that deserves a lifetime ban.

I don't know and don't care what history or background accusations are behind this.

Please take action.

Simon

Calm down
Poly hives’s suggestion is levelled at the character depicted in the Avatar
Michael Jackson.

oops. I edited your post by mistake.
First mistake as a mod.
Didn’t see the edit button

I meant to say
Calm down
Polyhive’s comment was levelled at the character in the avatar. Michael Jackson

Pleasing to see the changes you've made to moderation Admin. Very welcomed. I'm a great fan of the forum. It has much to offer. More so now I think.

Pleasing to see the changes you've made to moderation Admin. Very welcomed. I'm a great fan of the forum. It has much to offer. More so now I think.

Now that has blown away the cobwebs.. let's get back to beekeeping!

Chons da

Correct use of "Proper English"?

:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2: OCD strikes again !

I had a good friend in Hong Kong who used to send my emails back to me with the punctuation and sintax corrected .. Sad but true .. BUT .. my English was pretty good to start with and his 'lessons' imrpoved it no end.

I'm no pedant but there are a few things that irritate me ..

It's when it should be its
Of when it should be have
There when it should be their
Where when it should be were
Apostrophes where they should not be and missing when they should
Missing commas
Sentences which leave you gasping for breath
An appalling lack of ;
Total reliance on automatic insertion and spell checkers

I try and avoid correcting people unless they ask for assistance .. not everyone got their English beaten in to them 'like what I did' at school and subsequently improved by my pedantic friend ... and it can be irritating unless you have a thick skin 'like what I have'.

And let's not even go near what has happened to spoken English .. Like, yer know, So.

Latest posts

Back