Weald Farm Orders

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Egg dish people dropped him at the end of last summer

petopia;144825 said:
well if you collected them and they wasn't eny good y did you take them ? more fool you

i asked to c them but he told that if he opened them it would upset them as they had to travel 150 miles like a fool i believed him:mad:

If buying anything on line (except perhaps from Amazon or M&S) I always test the water first with an email or phone call, and it's usually pretty easy to see what sort of customer service you're going to get: eg last week emailed Sherriff, swift, personal and comprehensive reply, new beesuit ordered and despatched, received, decided I wanted a smaller size, email sent, smaller one despatched without awaiting return of original, all done and a happy customer within a week. I emailed and tried to phone WPF at the start of the year and got all the signs that I should go elsewhere, which I did (P....s). Simples. Why on earth did you all persevere - he was a 'no-no' up front. :smash:

If theres not alot to say ,then DON'T!

has anyone tried the hmcs website,its a small claims site,its free and it works,I once got my money back through this service.

Yes ,theres a few i know that have used it for small amounts.

rang him today mother answered ask to speak to him told he was not able to speak to me his mother said new queen will be sent out fri but they only send mon to thurs asked if recieved letter he said he had dont hold much hope to get it by sat:cool:

What!

If it means what I read, you were simply fobbed off. Going to be 'sent out' on a day they 'don't send out' is decidely oxymoronic?

oliver90owner;145043 said:
What!

If it means what I read, you were simply fobbed off. Going to be 'sent out' on a day they 'don't send out' is decidely oxymoronic?

again fobbed of but i live in hope that he sends it but i bet i dont get it waiting for T S to ring me back

If he owed me anything ide get a bus together and fill it with 52 people that he owed to go down there and take what i could

TOBY-3652;145180 said:
If he owed me anything ide get a bus together and fill it with 52 people that he owed to go down there and take what i could

What if it coincided with one of his beekeeping courses..............;)

theengraver;144827 said:
The Egg dish people dropped him at the end of last summer

sry my bad for 2nd post :bigear: Egg people dropd who last summer

Back