Honey Analysis

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The information is useful but it’s not contributed to any extra sales, what has .
1 tasters
2 . Giving customers more information while at fairs either by word information about your business.

I plan to do honey tasting days at a few of our shops this year .
Who does your honey analysis ?

A moroccan does Curly's honey analysis?
How do you know?
It was a straightforward question to @Curly green finger's
Not to say that Curly has subcontracted a Moroccan for the analysis of its honey, but that a more economical way to test the quality of your honey is to have someone of Muslim origin (Morocco, Turkey, Egypt, Lebanon) or non-nativized Jew analyze it. Try and evaluate as your palate is more accustomed to "unprocessed" honey (from the honeycomb to the kitchen).

Not to say that Curly has subcontracted a Moroccan for the analysis of its honey, but that a more economical way to test the quality of your honey is to have someone of Muslim origin (Morocco, Turkey, Egypt, Lebanon) or non-nativized Jew analyze it. Try and evaluate as your palate is more accustomed to "unprocessed" honey (from the honeycomb to the kitchen).
In that respect! Mine is heavily tested in that way.

but that a more economical way to test the quality of your honey is to have someone of Muslim origin (Morocco, Turkey, Egypt, Lebanon) or non-nativized Jew analyze it.
It’s not the quality but the width we are after.
@Curly green finger's still hasn’t answered me though

I honestly don't understand you:
a. Do you justify your price because it is a disadvantaged area but the bulk of your sales are outside that area or do you try to compete outside your area based on price?
b. You have calculated your costs, I would understand that yes and to favor the local market that would be willing to have a smaller margin.
I sell my honey ONLY locally. I have had zero sales since end of October.

Latest posts

Back