Weald Farm Orders

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winker;147368 said:
If you want to cut the crap, and come check my hive for your self your more than welcome. Other wise STFU and exept what my Mentor and I have both observed from the hive in question.

It apears your having a hard time reading what i type. So lets try typing it in a difrent colour so maybe it stands out more for you.

To this date 27-06-2011 i have had 0 varroa drop on to the varroa floor, which is cleaned every single week and re-sprayed with vegetable oil and replaced. before i clean the Varroa floor i inspect it with a magnifying glass, not only for varroa, but out of sheer interest of the stuff on the floor close up and from a photographers perspective.

I have no hiden agenda here, If you took the time to read the thread from start to finish. You would have read that i made the claim of having 0 Varroa drop from this hive way back from the first week of having it.

Funny how i can easly see the Varroa Mites on my other 2 hives. So your verdict of my poor eye sight is flawed, which leave you in no possition to comment on anything else i have to say as you clearly just read the parts you want to read and skipp over the other facts.

Maybe you need to learn to read, more than i need glasses!

Rather than resort to abusive and foul language, maybe try and read the reply?
To reiterate again I was responding to a comment about TELIL1 on EBAY not WPF!!!:svengo:

I don’t give a flying fig that you fail to find mites in the Nuc you bought from WPF but as many apparently have bought bees from WPF without a queen, are you sure you have one….. can you see :eek: her at least?
S

winker;147386 said:
no i killed the queen by mistake on week 4 of having the nuc, at which point my 6 frame nuc i got from william was so strong and the bees were covering 9 frames by the time i killed the queen. The hive has 1 super on it now and looks like i will have to add another this week. So the hive is strong!
I also stated a few pages back, that although i got a good service from wpf i would not be gracing william with anymore of my cash due to the amount of lies he tells his customers, and i may one day be one of those he tells lies to.
So no pr from me!i just don't like to see some one being kicked for something that i feel is untrue.
As for my name well, a rose by any other name would still be a rose, eh?

;) ;) ;)

vm

Stiffy;147445 said:
Rather than resort to abusive and foul language, maybe try and read the reply

booty.gif

victor meldrew;147370 said:
I haven't dealt with WPF .Saw the guy at Stoneleigh! .
I don't know which way you are trying to take this thread winker (maybe the nic says it all)?
I assume some PR exercise being the objective .
The nuc was Queen less (then it wasn't a nuc) ?
Trumpeting the zero mite drop from one questionable nuc adds nothing to thread really , which thus far illustrates the way not to run a business efficiently!

VM

guess wot no replacement queen fromWFB IT JUST ANOTHER FOB OFF trading standards emailed him he did not reply to them

Can we stop the forum ping-pong between some members,my inbox is filling up with reported posts.

You would be suprised who is reading this thread,as its a hot topic we have had a few new members join in the last few days who's email addresses tell me who they are/who they work for,some of the posts in this thread are starting to make the forum look stupid,cut the insults and b*llsh*t.

Just stick to the topic and play nice ...

:iagree:
Gone on far too long , time it was laid to rest !!
I'm as guilty as the rest Sorry admin !
But must state " had nothing to do with the guy "
VM

Can anyone get a statement from Weald farm ?

Giving the guy a chance to reply is the least we can offer him after the kicking he has taken on this thread.

With over 6000 member I would of thought he wanted to get his side of the story told.

This thread has done its job to warn others if they want to place an order. In summary buyers beware, now its time for a :chillpill:
and put this thread to bed... ?

as i suggested the other week this thread would be better reserved for those with genuine gripes to provide details to back up any action to be taken against WPF by TS, publications they advertise in etc. etc.

Admin, I spoke to William on two occasions about the bad press he was getting on here - warned him if you like (at Stoneleigh and Lincoln bee auction) and he stated he didn't care full stop.

Bit of a surprise but you cant force him to care.

Mike a;147501 said:
This thread has done its job to warn others if they want to place an order. In summary buyers beware, now its time for a :chillpill:
and put this thread to bed... ?

:iagree:

This has become an unpleasant thread, and if I were a newbie I would not be regarding this forum in the best of lights.

I agree it is very unpleasent to read.

I cant force members to only post nice things and cannot go around deleting posts to make the forum read better.

Thread closed.....

Latest posts

Back