Weald Farm Orders

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winker;145490 said:
Its the same add... different page. Last time it was on the inside cover and will have cost more. About £1800 or so, so there's a total of around £3000 on advertising in 2 months, who's cash is he using i wonder?

I liked the guy as a person, loved his Falcon he has in the back of his shop too. Man after my own heart in some respects...but his attitude towards the people paying his wages is just terrible

iv been on to bee craft and they r looking into him as he gives beekeeping a bad name;)

drstitson;144556 said:
he's probably now getting by comfortably just on the small purchases (eg of corex nucs - you know who you are!) made by avid viewers of this thread who are willing him to fail and want in on a piece of the action.

well my correx box via ebay eventually arrived just out side his advertised time for delivery but when adding feed back i looked at his "ebay feedback" first which looks good until you look at his feedback as a seller

He has as a seller a 60% negative feed back over the last year, it is only his own purchases that stops him being barred from Ebay

so at least he is consistent
:D

admin;145471 said:
No point in doing that because I would change *****.com TO !£*&%.com

Curses, if it wasn't for you meddling kids....

MM - on subject of fleabay and feedback - how have you found the 6 frame nucs from 1trelill? don't look a bad price (especially if you order more than one ant once).

drstitson;145583 said:
MM - on subject of fleabay and feedback - how have you found the 6 frame nucs from 1trelill? don't look a bad price (especially if you order more than one ant once).

yep. i have 5 :party:

i had an early version as well, so bought as soon as i saw them (came within 36hr all the way from cornwall) excellent 14x12 Nuc ,they are dual entrance and i just cover the top hole with mesh as i prefer only bottom entrance

Is this "gentleman" the same guy who is placeing full page adverts in "BEECRAFT".Must cost a fortune.

johna;145624 said:
Is this "gentleman" the same guy who is placeing full page adverts in "BEECRAFT".Must cost a fortune.

yes, the one and only Mr Wiliam Alldis of WPF, some good ideas but just no customer service

You all pour scorn but this time next year he will be a miwyanaire.

admin;145643 said:
You all pour scorn but this time next year he will be a miwyanaire.

Now thats funny :biggrinjester:

drstitson;145583 said:

Not bought any Nucs from Trellil but have had good service from him in the past ( hives/smoker etc).

I notice BeeCraft has another full page ad placed by this organisation - back of july mag so possibly seen even more often. Marketing seems to be something he does well - if possibly expensively.

I wonder what the profit level is on the polyneucs he's been selling.He got rid of 60 to a friend of mine-different colour to Paynes so it would seem he's sourced them himself.Enough to fund expensive full-page adverts full of wonderful sounding services in Beecraft AND various gardening magazines??.

johna;146157 said:
I wonder what the profit level is on the polyneucs he's been selling.He got rid of 60 to a friend of mine-different colour to Paynes so it would seem he's sourced them himself.Enough to fund expensive full-page adverts full of wonderful sounding services in Beecraft AND various gardening magazines??.

he said he willpost me a new queen yesterday to replace the nuc with no queen GUESS WOT no queen

oldtimer;146162 said:
he said he willpost me a new queen yesterday to replace the nuc with no queen GUESS WOT no queen

He must be of the Jedi faith:

Patience my Padwan, Patience!

Winker;146164 said:

patience is waring very thin with all the c**rp he tell u:rolleyes:

Winker;146164 said:

ive had an email he says posting mon evening plus discount wonder wot it is let you know wot happens tue:biggrinjester:

1trelill is an excellent eBayer.

I've had stuff from him in the past.

No problems there.

Latest posts

Back