Weald Farm Orders

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MODNOD;121193 said:
Admin edit: I have removed mobile number after a member complained.

If the number was from the 'member' the complaints are against maybe they should be as honest as Admin and reply to the complaints made!

I think the number removed was the number they give on there site
so if it was it shows there following this !
So why dont you reply on here and give an HONEST reply!! to all these complaints

" think the number removed was the number they give on there site"

let's test it then shall we. The following is lifted directly from the contact us page of the WPF website:

"We are always happy to talk bees so feel free to drop us a line, e-mail, call or why not drop into our shop on the farm.

Weald Place Farm
9 Duck Lane
Thornwood
Epping
Essex
CM16 6NE
[email protected]
tel: 07515 663700"

This is all turning out to be very very messy, which is a great shame because in principle what they want to offer is a good idea.

If only they'd had the business acumen to go with the aforementioned idea.

White Park Cattle;121360 said:
This is all turning out to be very very messy, which is a great shame because in principle what they want to offer is a good idea.

If only they'd had the business acumen to go with the aforementioned idea.

I thought it was a good idea at the time and still do.THAT'S why I ordered the blessed things.That I paid up front and am still waiting is why it's got messy.I just want my order and it's up to William to honour it.

Admin edit:

I was contacted and asked to remove this post.
I was informed that some of the information it contained was not correct.

I believe it is in the best interest of the forum to comply with the request.

By the way I've got my refund.If the neucs turn up he'll get his money - I promise not to keep him waiting as long as I have. PayPay disputes DO work!!!!!!.

drstitson;121336 said:
" think the number removed was the number they give on there site"

let's test it then shall we. The following is lifted directly from the contact us page of the WPF website:

"We are always happy to talk bees so feel free to drop us a line, e-mail, call or why not drop into our shop on the farm.

Weald Place Farm
9 Duck Lane
Thornwood
Epping
Essex
CM16 6NE
[email protected]
tel: 07515 663700"

Thats the one, its in the public domain so no harm in publishing.

So
stiffy did you get a delivery from them or just an email from dyslexic william?

strange how he says its his idea and paynes took it and managed to get it out to the customers

Hi
can i ask what was not correct in stiffys post?

Thank you all for being patient boxes are as you now know getting out to you I am sorry for the delays I must however in the defence of Paynes Bee Farm who we are working with point out that delays on there part have been minimal I think only one week after Roger originally said that they would get the first boxes to me. The main delay was with our original manufacturing company and my financial backer going AWOL both were unfortunate and will be resolved this season.

I made an order with him a few weeks back for an over winter nuc, looks like i will try chase it up tomorrow, if no joy it looks i will be asking fro refund too.

This is/was my first time at buying bees as a new bee keeper. This does not bode well for the newbie

Are the nucs the same as P**nes or are the of the design you are advertising and selling on your web siteathe the two differ as the one your selling has a top travel screen ?
so basicly are they the ones you have taken money for or are not?

Stiffy;121420 said:
Or my chooks could use them!

Seriously, I think the guy is dyslexic.

Cheers
S

No disrespect to Will, but he is Dyslexic and openly admits he is.

A guy who has very ambitious plans and all said and done, has come out with his own ideas and is trying to make them work.

I do not believe that there has been any attempt of dishonesty in any way shape or form, just a severe case of things 'not working as planned'.

The letter received (spelling mistakes aksepted) I think, shows his genuine intent.

Yes, things could have been dealt with [a lot] better, but perhaps this will be a learning experience and hopefully, improvements may appear in the future.

I have no association with WPF or Will, but I have met him on several occasions and feel that this thread should have a little more balance.

It would appear to me, that others around him, may not have been as honest or transparent as he has (read my previous implied post).

still waiting for a reply
" Are the poly nuc as advertised and sold on your website"

totally shocked and embarrassed to be part of this forum this evening, with posts in this thread taking a pop people with at dyslexia makes me sick.

not cool guys you should be ashamed :(:(:(

Latest posts

Back