Treatment-free label

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is going to run on and on until the OP gets the answer he wants - he's obviously not interested in any other opinion - or of having a 'debate' on the subject, just obfuscation and constant twisting of 'facts' whenever challenged.
He's just waiting for everyone to agree with him and give him a big pat on the back.

That makes others to have brains All are happy.

The intolerance of diversity and those who hold different opinions or have other ideas and the negative judgement of others based on over-simplified and often pointless criteria has little to do with debate or offering an alternate viewpoint... it is just an ugly reflection.

The intolerance of diversity and those who hold different opinions or have other ideas and the negative judgement of others based on over-simplified and often pointless criteria has little to do with debate or offering an alternate viewpoint... it is just an ugly reflection.

Welcome to planet earth :cheers2:

And only stupids are allowed to say their opinions.

And only stupids are allowed to say their opinions.

One just has to realise that many people are very self opinionated and some of them are beekeepers ( OR keepers of bees!)

:facts::ohthedrama::offtopic:
Such a lot of fuss over a jar label that few will see, and fewer even bother to read!!

Yeghes da

Now we have “stupids” and “planet earth” - this thread is littered with undignified and offensive posts using glib egotistical ravings and the distancing anonymity of social media to convey...........What? Bigotry, perhaps?

You have obviously not read any political leaflet nor listened to a SNP politician - and as you live in Scotland, that appears somewhat unlikely ..:nono::icon_204-2:

There we are see. Thread has been monopolised by another, such that I had forgotten who started it - or what it was all about :D

Hehe, well I made one comment and have been dodging flak for the next hundred posts! :D

Hehe, well I made one comment and have been dodging flak for the next hundred posts! :D

You are champion . Many hundreds of beekeepers have invented the same marketing terms and that is why legistation try to take care of fair marketing.

It is same how you sell your 100 kg yield. You may write into the label "pure gold" and all are happy. May contain pollen and wax.

Because from your Ivory Tower you are the all seeing sayer of the North?

( Well I for one visualise you as a bit of a Gandalf character )

Yeghes da

First you see trolls, and now ivory towers and sayers from North.

I do not know what is Gandalf. Should I know to understand you?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back