Packaging for gift sets

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I would like to make up some gift sets like the one below for my stall at a Christmas fair. However, I’m struggling to find anywhere that supplies the boxes on a small scale at a sensible price. Any suggestions please? Thanks.

Attachments

• A3893B19-A4AC-4E73-999C-F45775BA7159.jpeg
    A3893B19-A4AC-4E73-999C-F45775BA7159.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 0
I wish they were just down my road! 25 12oz boxes @£16.50 then £10 p&p! That's steep, assuming they're flat pack.......

Found an alternative company that sold what I was looking for. Boxes and 5kg of wood wool packaging, p&p £4.99. Makes each box under £1 each. It’s the best price I’ve found, although I’m sure that there are probably better ones out there. There will be stalls at the Christmas fair selling soy aromatherapy voltive candles at £25 each! I want my honey and beeswax candles to look good, especially as it’s my first time selling at a fair.

Found an alternative company that sold what I was looking for. Boxes and 5kg of wood wool packaging, p&p £4.99. Makes each box under £1 each. It’s the best price I’ve found, although I’m sure that there are probably better ones out there. There will be stalls at the Christmas fair selling soy aromatherapy voltive candles at £25 each! I want my honey and beeswax candles to look good, especially as it’s my first time selling at a fair.
Who did you use in the end?

Have a look at the Emartbuy gift box ranges on Amazon, they're not quite the same style but they're strong, free delivery and come in at under a pound each in quantities of 12 / 24.
They might be a suitable alternative to keep the cost sensible?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221110_075602.jpg
    Screenshot_20221110_075602.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 3
Also interested to know who you found as I may be looking for some.

Please can you share the supplier of these boxes. I too have been looking and these sound perfect.

The supplier is Postpack. I chose the plain cardboard box with integrated lid. They don’t have jam jar boxes with the windows. I decided to keep things simple (and cheaper) and use a box for everything with a combination of jars/candles supported by wood wool. I’ll post a picture when they arrive.

Attachments

• 752940A2-33E4-4C7D-97FB-B9103952F247.png
    752940A2-33E4-4C7D-97FB-B9103952F247.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I’m aiming for something like this, either two jars and honey spoon or a jar with candle and spoon. Teenage daughter is in charge of marketing!

Just wanted to add that this is not my honey or product. I am aspiring to produce something like it.

Attachments

• 1274F442-7EB4-43C3-8A18-ABBFED93FCFC.jpeg
    1274F442-7EB4-43C3-8A18-ABBFED93FCFC.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
The supplier is Postpack. I chose the plain cardboard box with integrated lid. They don’t have jam jar boxes with the windows. I decided to keep things simple (and cheaper) and use a box for everything with a combination of jars/candles supported by wood wool. I’ll post a picture when they arrive.
Thanks. That’s how I do mine.

I’m aiming for something like this, either two jars and honey spoon or a jar with candle and spoon. Teenage daughter is in charge of marketing!
That's looking great!

Latest posts

Back