other interest

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barry

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
so we know being on this site we are all into bees, but what else floats your boat. the wife and i looked into getting a harris hawk a few years back but at the moment we havent the time to dedicate to it so its on hold for now. we also both go field target shooting with airguns at the weekend. how abpout you lot?

Cycling, Photography, Horses, Forest Walks, Even got the old Surfboard out recently.
See you in the tube Dudes.

Walking, photgraphy, painting and eating! (hence the walking to get fitter)

Amateur radio, playing the violin/orchestra, micro controllers systems, necessary woodwork. Comedy.

Shooting (game + vermin), fishing (fly), farming, drinking, skiing, caterhams.

C B

Fishing, surfing(though have not been for 6 years as was run over), carving, water colour painting, sailing, anything to do with nature.

Family, local and natural history, photography, target shooting. Lot of shooters here among us it seems!

My heart lies with the sea, i could not live far from it.
Hence my main hobby is sea fishing.
There's nothing like sitting on a beach at night or early morning with no one about
looking across the open sea.And if i get the chance to take my boat out even better.
My oldest Boy loves it ,out on the boat fishing even when there's not a lot happening fish wise.It's just the being there it's in his blood :D

Shooting mainly airguns now, Photography, bit of green laning if i am lucky.

Wow Pete! That sounds ace :) I'd love to learn to dance properly.

Right, well, I love my music, couldn't get by without it, in fact I'm seeing my fave band MCR this Friday :) growing stuff, bit of astronomy, when I had time embroidery, reading and generally discovering things with the kids in the local park, the middle kid is a fungus nut lol, NO guns, they scare me.

Music, I play guitar and harmonica in a blues band and sing in a choral society, we were in the Carnegie Hall New York in January this year, to sing not just to look around!!.
Magic, I'm a member of The Magic Circle and entertain at weddings, parties and corporate events.
Family and my network business.

Pete, I used to dance with Adlington Morris Men

Chickens, geese, ducks, goats, Rheas, dogs, and a bit of this when I have time.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH3OInbvzmA[/ame]

Latest posts

Back