other interest

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home brewing , working dogs and Deer Stalking . Fly fish if time allows .
G

this should have been done in a poll style thingy???...really been able to see what other hobbies come out tops...up the shooters and fishers of men!:coolgleamA:

Walking, climbing, kayaking, caving, mountain biking, a bit of sea fishing.

Erichalfbee, which MR team? I've recently joined one of the Dartmoor sections.

Walking, climbing, kayaking, caving, mountain biking, a bit of sea fishing.

Erichalfbee, which MR team? I've recently joined one of the Dartmoor sections.
Kendal
Been fairly quiet so far.... lot of Ambleside assist though. They are really busy.
We had a German Shepherd as a rescue dog though most are Collies. Now that's really dedicated work as you are available to all teams.

Literature, music, electric guitars, allotment gardening, classic cars, photography, ancient monuments, historic ruins, beer, wine, whisky/whiskey, armagnac.

Running, gardening, share dealing, yoga.

Breeding black labs, flying old aeroplanes, rare breeds, plugging for bass, anything food orientated, foraging, architecture, people watching

allotments, chickens , ducks, air rifle hunting/target shooting, hoping to get a shotgun this year,

AND

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS,
me and the wife have started up ball room dancing lessons.

Ballroom dancing is such fun to learn. I am envious. I used to do it but not for a few years.
I'm occupied with gardening, real ale/food, travel, old buildings, reading and skiing.

Cazza

Reading, cross-stitch, candle-making, the dog, carer/carree, holidays, allotment and full-time mum to two permanent teenagers (both in their twenties)!

Blast, i'm not sure what thread i'm on, but always feed the bees, or else....
Does that make any sense for this thread, he says winging it....

Brian

motorbikes and dog agility, agility is probably the most addictive (and expensive) hobby I've ever come across :banghead:

Blimey I am amazed at all those shooters out there. I should hate you all really being a devout veggie but somehow I cant because you are all dedicated to your bees. And you all seem like lovely people - gush :ack2::puke:

Muswell - sorry to hear about your dog. I am in the same situation as you.
kazmcc - are you going to see My Chemical Romance? I am soooo jealous!

Back on topic - other interests revolve around my pets; cats, dog(s), rabbits, snake, lizard, tortoise, tarantula.
Gardening, reading, watch films, eating chocolate and trying not to drink too much booze. :D

Blimey I am amazed at all those shooters out there. I should hate you all really being a devout veggie but somehow I cant because you are all dedicated to your bees.

Ah but have you thought WHY they raise all those bees? Is it in fact not like someone raising small game birds?

Those who can successfully wing a drone from a standing start are regarded as gods in the shooting world. Thats all I'm saying

air gun shooting /hunting fossil hunting

Back