National Honey Show, who’s going?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of wearing a skep on my head tilted at a jaunty angle but others may have the same idea and I don't want to be the victim of identity theft. Can't be too careful these days.

There will be a sign on the table that says 'Beekeeping Forum' .. if you are there - come and make yourself known. I'm the ageing, balding, overweight one with glasses and grey hair !
I'm there for the 3 days so hopefully will meet some of you .That description could be me too
John

There will be a sign on the table that says 'Beekeeping Forum' .. if you are there - come and make yourself known. I'm the ageing, balding, overweight one with glasses and grey hair !

And I’m the ageing, bald overweight one!. (There won’t be many of them around)

I'll be there on the Saturday.
I'll keep my eyes peeled for the "beekeeping forum" sign.

I'm not going to be there, but if I were, I'd be the youthful, slim, dark-haired, delusional one :D

James
I’ve worked hard over the last 10 years to develop a fine 6 pack but I don’t want it getting damaged so keep it tucked away under a layer of blubber 🤣

I'll be there on the Saturday.
I'll keep my eyes peeled for the "beekeeping forum" sign.
Sadly, we will only be there on Thursday .. but I can leave the sign with Neil as he's going to be there all three days if others want to meet up ?

I’m yet to get there but next year I’ll be at the one held in Telford I think it’s in Feb - if I was going to the NHS I’d probably have to call an ambulance first.
No seriously I’d be the tall curly haired guy with green fingers 😁

Latest posts

Back