Many going to the National Honey Show?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be going again this year after loving it last year. As it happens i'll be spending 3 days on Stand 45 flogging my Uncapper, and i've entered the Innovation Class 92.
I did think about putting in the honey that won 3rd prize in the Novice Section at the P&DBKA honey show but thought that might be disrespectful! See you there.

Change in lecture times on Friday and Saturday from published itinerary.
Those marked in Red are the changed times .
We came for the 11am talk by Randy Oliver on Varroa management to find he had been pushed forward to 9.30 am because the earlier speaker ill .
Would not have been too much trouble to have sent Email to members as they obviously had time to print off new catalog.
Bought my gas vape .
John

Is the M25 A3 junction really rubbish?
Might come from Hampton Court if it is.
Depends on time of day and approach route. I went past going north on the A3 mid afternoon yesterday and it added about five minutes on, used middle then outside lanes as the main issue seemed to be the M25 interaction.

Depends on time of day and approach route. I went past going north on the A3 mid afternoon yesterday and it added about five minutes on, used middle then outside lanes as the main issue seemed to be the M25 interaction.
Thanks. We are on our way.

Well those Asian Hornet talks differed in tone from one end of the day to the other yesterday….. shows the levels of concern with so many people packed into the rooms to listen.

I'll be going again this year after loving it last year. As it happens i'll be spending 3 days on Stand 45 flogging my Uncapper, and i've entered the Innovation Class 92.
I did think about putting in the honey that won 3rd prize in the Novice Section at the P&DBKA honey show but thought that might be disrespectful! See you there.
Well done getting a First for your invention
John

Well those Asian Hornet talks differed in tone from one end of the day to the other yesterday….. shows the levels of concern with so many people packed into the rooms to listen.
I'd be interested to know how the talks differed.

Went yesterday. Great talks from Nigel Semmence and Michael Palmer. Liked the new hornet trap by Andermatt. Lots of tempting goodies.

Latest posts

Back