Honey on 'country'file

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wouldn’t you just love to have your honey tested and certified for a small? fee?
No. Me neither.
Enter lt into a few shows, win and display your certificates on your label or failing that call it raw if you want to be better than your neighbour

No. Me neither.
Enter lt into a few shows, win and display your certificates on your label or failing that call it raw if you want to be better than your neighbour
That would be nice, but I got a resounding 'No' when I asked RWAS whether we could put small reproductions of their certificates on our labels a few years ago.

That would be nice, but I got a resounding 'No' when I asked RWAS whether we could put small reproductions of their certificates on our labels a few years ago.
Is that enforceable? Seems daft to me. Its your certificate after all.

Is that enforceable? Seems daft to me. Its your certificate after all.
May have been something to do with the previous director whose only achievement during his tenure was to run the Smallholder's (spring) fair into the ground and didn't do much better at the big show with his prioritising profit over quality (the reason the honey show was banished to the sidelines into the 'horticulture' marquee which cost about thirty grand a show to hire)

Back