Bad Beekeepers Club book

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should think he's hacked off with all this book sharing, not good for the royalties:sifone:

Seriously though, sounds like its spreading the word, which can only be a positive thing, and good on him also for not taking himself too seriously

I don't think it was meant to be a literary masterpiece. I read it on my sleepy holiday on Norfolk Broads and it was a nice light read. Certainly didn't expect it to be a step-by-step book on how to **** up beekeeping. Best thing to do is read a book with no preconceptions and see where it takes you.

I got through it in a couple of days. It was very well put together and does a good job of outlining the importance of beekeeping (and its attendant responsibilities) or a disinterested general public.

Highly recommended for those you are trying to persuade/convert.

Who wants the book next? PM me and I'll despatch it this week.

Can I be next if no one else is in front of the queue.

Of course you can! as long as there isn't a queue!

Regards, RAB

Can I be next if no one else is in front of the queue.

Of course you can! as long as there isn't a queue!

Regards, RAB

Errrrr yes....... Errrrrm have I missed something?
Was that a whoosh as something passed over my head?

Ho Ho.

You should have asked to be added to the queue. If there wasn't one, then you would automatically be added at the front and if not then to the back.

Errrr, if there wasn't one, then you would actually be added to the front and back of the queue simultaneously . . . hmmm.

Hopefully you'll get to read a bee book to take your mind off the imponderables about queues.

Hiya Drew,
there ain't a queue
(well there wasn't 'til you started it)

Stop fighting over the stick! Why are people playing snooker while waiting to read the book anyway?

Actually, I have read it now - bought at an airport in a desperate effort to fight of the boredom of more snow delays and re-routings. Slagging it for accuracy errors seems harsh - it's not meant to be a text book and does not claim to be (and it definately isn't!), I found it an amusing light read, its worth a look. Wish my honey sold for that much, charity donation or not!

Last edited:
If Mr T is really a regular visitor then perhaps he might be persuaded to auction one of his jars of honey for our bee project! :)

no problem, picton farm

how many 1 lb jars?

how to auction/?

you still up for a visit on 6th? (buying ingredients for cakes etc) ;)

Book received 5mins ago...... just in time for a lunchtime browse!

Cheers TB :D

I've finished and ready to pass on......

PM or Post here.

As far as I know no formal queue so FCFS

Cheers

Will be posting on to Johnandyrob when the PostOffice re-opens

BKF "lending library"

anyone up for a similar scheme for John Harding book??? I'm sure many people will want a gander without wanting to buy into the concept?

I'm considering buying the spanish equivalent.

I've also got a few books that i could send round, shall we start a separate thred, Dr?

I would try to maintain a separate thread for each book.That way there should be little confusion and everything should be nice and clear.

Latest posts

Back