Abelo Polyhive sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it said 'the great sale'!! Looks even more expensive than it was before!!
Go ask for a discount and have a chat😉
Unfortunately with energy prices and shipping costs I think prices will continue to rise. Poly hives are great but i restricted myself to the nucs as I thought that was the best use/cost balance. But even there I’ve started to look at wood again.

Last edited:
I thought it said 'the great sale'!! Looks even more expensive than it was before!!
I purchased some items from Abelo earlier in the year, and the Sale prices are definitely cheaper.
Make sure you click the SALE link on the left of their homepage.

Very impressed with the service.
I ordered a variety of items in their sale yesterday and ticked the Free postage option,
and today my order arrived.

Can't complain about that

Very impressed with the service.
I ordered a variety of items in their sale yesterday and ticked the Free postage option,
and today my order arrived.

Can't complain about that
I ordered a 12 frame national poly hive from their sale yesterday and it arrived today, free P&P. Very speedy delivery by DPD. All very exciting :party:

Go ask for a discount and have a chat😉
Unfortunately with energy prices and shipping costs I think prices will continue to rise. Poly hives are great but i restricted myself to the nucs as I thought that was the best use/cost balance. But even there I’ve started to look at wood again.
I have put an order for cedar and be building nucs again as well as splitting old BB in 2x 5frames, Ideal to overwinter.

I have put an order for cedar and be building nucs again as well as splitting old BB in 2x 5frames, Ideal to overwinter.
You should be able to get a five and 6, that’s an 18mm divider. There’s no runners on box meaning flat ply crown boards and floor has a batten around. They are seconds frames so I think they come in a little thin.

Attachments

• E65B9AAE-3E6F-430B-BE34-1B27B6992303.jpeg
    E65B9AAE-3E6F-430B-BE34-1B27B6992303.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back