Do Abelo put poly National kit on sale?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Every other beekeeping retailer and brand has a sale on.
Abelo had some large extraction equipment on sale, but I've not yet seen any of their poly kit discounted.
Do they ever put their poly boxes on a time limited discount offer?

My question is entirely selfish. I need to buy a dozen of their 11-frame National poly brood boxes, and I'd prefer to spend as little as possible.

Abelo had some large extraction equipment on sale, but I've not yet seen any of their poly kit discounted.

My question is entirely selfish. I need to buy a dozen of their 11-frame National poly brood boxes, and I'd prefer to spend as little as possible.
They do sometimes.

I suggest you contact them and ask when they are likely to be having a sale.
If they are not planning on one in the near future they may send you a discount voucher

For a dozen I’m sure they would give you a discount. Ask.

and the bonus being you get sent to Coventry for a few weeks
Reminds me of an ancient Andy Capp cartoon where Andy was doing his level best to create a fall out with Flo as Christmas approached. She confided to her friend he was trying to get out of buying a present

Due to to start this Friday.
Hoping for worthwhile discounts 🤞
I assume the prices quoted in the Black Friday Sale (what ever that is) pages are already discounted.

ah i see....i hadnt seen that a list was already there

does that mean you can't buy (in the sale) individual brood/super boxes i wonder as i can only see a complete hive
Page 2, its listed in reducing price.

No, its not you being thick, same price for both. either they are not discounted or they will be adjusting the prices on Friday but it seems strange to put the Black Friday list up without discounting. :unsure:

Latest posts

Back