• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Abelo Nucs, Hives and Brood Boxes Available

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a large number of Abelo 6 frame Nuc Boxes for sale. These are £73 quid brand new. selling for £50. These are brand new and still rapped.

I also have a number of 12 frame national and also some Langstroth Poly Hives for sale. Also have spare Brood Boxes available.

Please PM me
Based in Sheffield/Rotherham Area.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a large number of Abelo 6 frame Nuc Boxes for sale. These are £73 quid brand new. selling for £50. These are brand new and still rapped.

I also have a number of 12 frame national and also some Langstroth Poly Hives for sale. Also have spare Brood Boxes available.

Please PM me

Thanks
Could you pm me with the prices of anything you have left please ?

I have left a pm (I think) , so this is to make sure you get this 🤗

Please PM me

Thanks
Do you have any of the nuc boxes left? I sent you a PM a while ago and had no reply. Cheers

Latest posts

Back