Do Abelo put poly National kit on sale?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s to build up the excitement to more than fever pitch😳

I get Stan on my side by encouraging him to keep swarms we get in the bait hive….. And in wooden hives Being a Yorkshire boy he loves free bees
My wife is happy I get on with the beekeeping stuff, while she buys 2nd vintage Escada.
I just notice the extended silences when she gets an idea of how much I'm actually spending.

My wife is happy I get on with the beekeeping stuff, while she buys 2nd vintage Escada.
I just notice the extended silences when she gets an idea of how much I'm actually spending.
I had to look Escada up, if some of the prices are correct, that’s quite a bit of bee equipment. My husband is into woodworking so I get him to use his new tools make some of the bee equipment I need. It works well!
Emily

I had to look Escada up, if some of the prices are correct, that’s quite a bit of bee equipment. My husband is into woodworking so I get him to use his new tools make some of the bee equipment I need. It works well!
Emily
She buys items that are 30+ years old. They are usually in mint condition, and cost £20 -£100 each. She sometimes resells them for a small profit.

She got this jacket for £50. It looks brand new - not her in the pic, by the way.
EscadaTatjanaPatitzLeatherJacket_800x.jpg

The bigger the discount, the less strain on my marriage.
I'm switching to emotional blackmail.
I guess that only 17% discount could put a bit of strain on your marriage eh? :unsure: :)

I guess that only 17% discount could put a bit of strain on your marriage eh? :unsure: :)
It's not the discount I was hoping for.
But looking forward to a dozen poly brood boxes winging their way over. I've made up 80 BB frames with foundation and have a lot more to do. Keen to get them in the boxes.

It's not the discount I was hoping for.
But looking forward to a dozen poly brood boxes winging their way over. I've made up 80 BB frames with foundation and have a lot more to do. Keen to get them in the boxes.
Plenty of time to make up frames in those long winter evenings :)

Latest posts

Back