Weald Farm Orders

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drstitson;145230 said:
thanks - i was reading dish as in china eating utensil rather than cooked item!!!!

More like egg cup perhaps,a china one.

drstitson;145238 said:
i'm now very confused!!!!!

Likewise!

As far as nucs are concerned, I am more than happy for any prospective buyer to have a look before they part with some ££'s. Then they come and collect a few days later once I know they are ready to accept the colony and can transport it suitably.
Although they are just a box of bugs, they are live creatures and need suitable care. Love. Devotion. Weeping when a queen fails to mate. Smiling when a queen starts laying. All that sort of stuff.

Spoilsport, censorship dodging is fun.

I had decided that I could make a fortune by flogging beekeeping kit by registering the domain www.*****.com anytime anyone tried to be helpful and put a link up here they'd be directed to my site.

*twirls moustache*

TOBY-3652;145180 said:
If he owed me anything ide get a bus together and fill it with 52 people that he owed to go down there and take what i could

if u did it would b a load off crap the same as his farm and it wouldnt be worth the cost off the busnot worthy

you all may want to take a look at the very last back page of BeeCraft that landed today .....

odd advert actually give most ppl reading BC will already be setup mind

Nellie;145263 said:
Spoilsport, censorship dodging is fun.

I had decided that I could make a fortune by flogging beekeeping kit by registering the domain www.*****.com anytime anyone tried to be helpful and put a link up here they'd be directed to my site.

*twirls moustache*

No point in doing that because I would change *****.com TO !£*&%.com

jezd;145458 said:
you all may want to take a look at the very last back page of BeeCraft that landed today .....

iv looked on beecraft the 2nd page hes got an advert iv emailed them asking for it to be withdraw how many more are going to fall into his trap:nopity:

jezd;145458 said:

look on the inside cover of last months, guess who is there... :eek:

Winker;145478 said:
look on the inside cover of last months, guess who is there... :eek:

yeh but this is full colour back page of the mag

I warmed to William but I dont understand his customer satisfaction approach at all

jezd;145486 said:
yeh but this is full colour back page of the mag

I warmed to William but I dont understand his customer satisfaction approach at all

Its the same add... different page. Last time it was on the inside cover and will have cost more. About £1800 or so, so there's a total of around £3000 on advertising in 2 months, who's cash is he using i wonder?

I liked the guy as a person, loved his Falcon he has in the back of his shop too. Man after my own heart in some respects...but his attitude towards the people paying his wages is just terrible

Winker;145490 said:
Its the same add... different page. Last time it was on the inside cover and will have cost more. About £1800 or so, so there's a total of around £3000 on advertising in 2 months, who's cash is he using i wonder?

I liked the guy as a person, loved his Falcon he has in the back of his shop too. Man after my own heart in some respects...but his attitude towards the people paying his wages is just terrible

Damn. stole my Thunder :D

VM

admin;145473 said:
Does anyone take the electronic copy of Beecraft?

Just asked our Assoc sectary if he has received it.

admin;145473 said:
Does anyone take the electronic copy of Beecraft?

Yup, me too. What did you want from it? Don't think I've had the email to say that July's issue is available yet, though.

Latest posts

Back