THorne sale prices on line

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once in Royal Apis City

Ordered 09:01 Monday, arrived 14:15 today. Not bad, in fact as good as one can expect.

Regards, RAB

looked on Tuesday couldn't believe they hadn't any langstroth brood frames was i too slow or did they not have any it said on my e-mail they would and now the maisemore sale has ended what a disaster

Ordered 09:01 Monday, arrived 14:15 today. Not bad, in fact as good as one can expect.

Regards, RAB

Hmm,

Theoretically then mine should have been here by 15:25. However, we do have 20+ inches of snow at the moment :)

BTW which courier do they use?

I knew I should have had it delivered to work, which is UPS Derby. If it's going to my home address it goes via UPS Sheffield and they have never found our house yet B****y lightweights :D

Mine arrived last Friday, I've now trained a lot of the UPS blokes.

But delivery drivers are the bain of my life. When they fail to find me, which invarably they do, I ask them which part of "opposite number 71" do they not understand? It's not rocket science. Then they have the audacity to claim that since I haven't contracted them to deliver, there's nothing that I can do. I have, in the past, not placed orders with companies because of the couriers they use. :rant:

Ian

Last edited:
Ordered last Monday...only a small order and still waiting - wouldn't mind but we are probably the only bit of the country with NO SNOW!!

I placed an order on the 1st and not even had notice that they have taken money from credit card yet......

Not that I am in a hurry for anything....

I placed an order on the 1st and not even had notice that they have taken money from credit card yet......

Not that I am in a hurry for anything....

They don't take the payment until it's shipped.

I know. Which means that after 6 days they havent yet sent it...

Still waiting for my delivery to show up. Just phoned them as the money was taken Friday. They told me it was dispatched on Thursday but they didn't get around to taking the money untill Friday.
Waiting for them to call me back to let me know whats happened.........

Kev

good fast delivery... I got my stuff yesterday afternoon!! :D

... now it goes into storage until spring :ack2:

Seems UPS have lost my order, they dont seem to be sure where it is! Guess it will show up......eventually!

Kev

Ordered last Monday...only a small order and still waiting - wouldn't mind but we are probably the only bit of the country with NO SNOW!!

same here, roads in north london have been clear ,only south london got hit with heavy snow, though it has been down to -10c

small order of a few frames and supers ,still waiting, ordered 11:00 on Monday

Not true. Mine was deducted last Friday and when I rang yesterday chasing it, it hadnot yet been despatched. Still waiting and have my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back