This year's honey price

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends on what you drink. Can still get the odd decent pint, especially directly from local breweries, below a fiver. Most at that price are bland generic rubbish more suited to slug traps, kept cheep by the size of manufacturing and tied houses. £10 and rest is not unusual in London if not careful - best avoided if possible, like most things in London in general.

If anyone is in the smoke, and appreciates a variety of good beer and cider, worth trying this
https://www.bermondsey-beer-mile.co.uk/

depends on what you drink. Can still get the odd decent pint, especially directly from local breweries, below a fiver. Most at that price are bland generic rubbish more suited to slug traps, kept cheep by the size of manufacturing and tied houses. £10 and rest is not unusual in London if not careful - best avoided if possible, like most things in London in general.

If anyone is in the smoke, and appreciates a variety of good beer and cider, worth trying this
https://www.bermondsey-beer-mile.co.uk/
i've done that and agree its quite good

i still enjoy a best which can be cheaper but also like the blonde beers now inc in kegs and they are more expensive....burning sky arise and a few lewes/brighton equivalents are actually good beers

I’m fond of Purple Moose, Hawkshead and Watermill Inn beer from Windermere. We order a few cases at a time which keeps the price well down.

I just make my own. Could still be working out at less than £1/pint including the costs of the electricity and suchlike. This is my own faux Newcastle Brown next to the real stuff, made back in September.

newcastle-brown-rotated.jpg

Taste-wise: not quite spot on, but very close.

James

I just make my own. Could still be working out at less than £1/pint including the costs of the electricity and suchlike. This is my own faux Newcastle Brown next to the real stuff, made back in September.

newcastle-brown-rotated.jpg

Taste-wise: not quite spot on, but very close.

James
Hats off to you, James. I last made my own as a student. Students will drink anything though 😂😂
I have a hankering to try again.

Mind you. Newcastle Brown would bypass the middle man in this house 🤢

Latest posts

Back