Honey price 2024

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
£3.50 is way to low imv, I now recall after the chap reminded me the last lot I let him have a couple of years ago was at £4.15 lb.
Looks like I shall ask him for £1100 for ten as not all will be full , I think most are at 27/28 lbs.
Job for tomorrow to weigh out some buckets and find 10 that are over 27lbs.

Last edited:
Absolute pants. I’m feeding two splits recently promoted to full size hive. Rest are eating through their supers. Bramble is starting but there seems no end to the rain. Inspecting big colonies with all the bees at home ain’t fun

Absolute pants. I’m feeding two splits recently promoted to full size hive. Rest are eating through their supers. Bramble is starting but there seems no end to the rain. Inspecting big colonies with all the bees at home ain’t fun
I’m sorry if I’m being thick, but the buckets you’ve sent all over the place were not full of 2024 honey - as in the thread title?

I’m sorry if I’m being thick, but the buckets you’ve sent all over the place were not full of 2024 honey - as in the thread title?
I've only read the title as the price of honey sold in 2024... doesn't mean that it is the price of the 2024 honey crop...
The thread started back in Feb'24 and there definitely wasn't any 2024 honey crop available back then (at least in the UK).

I've only read the title as the price of honey sold in 2024... doesn't mean that it is the price of the 2024 honey crop...
The thread started back in Feb'24 and there definitely wasn't any 2024 honey crop available back then (at least in the UK).
Fair enough Roger. I wrongly assumed Dani was posting about 2024 honey.

Is there robbing going on with hives open?

Latest posts

Back