Honey price 2024

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lot more expensive at £6 per pound
Unless a restaurant prefers to pay properly for local quality, they will buy the cheapest Chinese.

We must get out of the habit of referring to weight of honey in pounds; the retail industry and consumers work in kg. and we should go with it.

Reminds me of petrol stations that say that petrol is inflammable.

Wasn't that an error in the House of commons that changed the definition from being not flammable to meaning flammable?

That error unfortunately comes up more often than you would think 🤔.

Reminds me of petrol stations that say that petrol is inflammable.

Wasn't that an error in the House of commons that changed the definition from being not flammable to meaning flammable?
Inflammable has always meant flammable. As in 'in flames'.
It's never had the meaning of non-flammable, whatever was said in the House of Commons.

If you want to say something's not flammable you just say non-flammable.

Inflammable has always meant flammable. As in 'in flames'.
It's never had the meaning of non-flammable, whatever was said in the House of Commons.

If you want to say something's not flammable you just say non-flammable.
I think Dodge has got somewhat confused

Nice. I have customers that buy at least 4 12oz jars at a time. 3lb buckets might be a good idea. I'm thinking 12oz for £7 or 3lb bucket for £20
I'd check with them first. I bought some large Pooh Bear style honey jars that were the equivalent of 2 normal jars plus a bit more. No-one bought them although lots bought multiple 340g jars just for their own consumption, despite the large jars being better value for money.

Latest posts

Back