Open message to Admin.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having been on the end of some of Rabs replies I can honestly say that they are to the point and succint. If someone wants to take offence then it is their problem and if they dont like the replies then maybe they are on the wrong forum and should join the darkside and be banned for speaking the truth?
Cheers
S

PS I am not advertising and if anyone thinks my username is an advert they would be very dissapointed:willy_nilly:

Stiffy;180725 said:
PS I am not advertising and if anyone thinks my username is an advert they would be very dissapointed:willy_nilly:

Now that made me laugh after such a ridiculous post.
Stop RAB bashing and get a grip. He is over blunt but his advice is usually bang on and the forum would be worse without it.
Cazza

May be advertising little blue tablets Stiffy , be very very careful :rofl:
VM

victor meldrew;180808 said:
May be advertising little blue tablets Stiffy , be very very careful :rofl:
VM
thank goodness a couple of people are lightening up this very gloomy thread
:)

Luminos;180822 said:
thank goodness a couple of people are lightening up this very gloomy thread
:)

Lighting up would be more appropriate :smilielol5::smilielol5:
VM

Cazza;180798 said:
Stop RAB bashing and get a grip. He is over blunt but his advice is usually bang on and the forum would be worse without it.
Cazza

:iagree:

In fact, not even sure if over blunt. certainly factual, which is what is needed!

as someone who has several times been pulled up by admin for posts that have WELL stepped over the line and several that pole vaulted it. all you have to do is send admin an email and the person at the other end gets told to pull there neck in, quick.

I dont agree about the open first post, it should have gone to mark direct.

or sent to rab straight in.

we have hundreds and thousands of different personalities on this forum and at some will rub people the wrong way, i know i do it.

so can someone please change this nappies and put the dummys back in the cots with there teddies.

I work on building sites, with big manly men, doing big manly hairy builder things , nice big strong macho, hairy, manly work.

and if i ever leave this line of work, i will go to work in a kindergarden play group , because i deal with some of the biggest drama queens known. and spend most days changing nappies and putting teddys back into prams all day, i dont realy want to hear it hear.

Building sites, only trade i now on there is wind up mrchant :D

Hi all,

Haven't posted properly in a while on here, but some people need to grow up... I don't know how many people have called for RAB's head during my time on the forum, but it's shameful - pretty much all of his 6000-and whatever posts have been factual, honest, and accurate... Surely that is what you want from a forum poster? I know that sometimes you get a slightly more brusque reply, but these are often accurate anyway... And surely people should be told when what they are posting is bulls**t???

So live with it, and listen to the advice he gives you.

Ben P

Totally disagree. I only joined this forum last year as a complete beginner, going about getting into bee keeping in the completely wrong way. All my daft questions ( and there have been many lol ) have been dealt with politely. Rab may not be the friendliest member of the forum but his advice is spot on. I agree an apology is in order. Imagine if someone created a thread to slag you off Huntsman? Not nice, no matter what squabbles you may be having.

Admin, please get rid of this thread. I came on here tonight to find advice for the coming season, not to find one of our long-standing members being attacked. Totally unacceptable and disrespectful.

Latest posts

Back