M44 Beekeepers

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogueDrone

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi ,
I have been requested by my mother to put a hive in her garden. I visit at least once a month through the season and therefore am really after a contact that mum could call on if they swarm or other emergency action required.

Anybody willing to cover for me.

Colin

Hi ,
I have been requested by my mother to put a hive in her garden. I visit at least once a month through the season and therefore am really after a contact that mum could call on if they swarm or other emergency action required.

Anybody willing to cover for me.

Colin

Probably best you help her find a local beek don't you think?

Ditto, Wet Wales is quite a big place.
Unless M44 is the postal address?!!!
I was thinking it was a clever astronomical reference! :D
Astronomy being my main winter hobby, whilst the bees are (supposed to) be sleeping. :)
There is a Manchester association if you just give them a search on t'internet. ;)

Is that not what he is asking in his post?

I read it as he's putting HIS hive in the garden visiting at roughly monthly intervals through the season which suggests to me his circumstances mesan he can't manage iot inspection wise throughout the swarm season and it would be nice to have someone local to save the day.

Hence my suggestion he may wish to get a local beek to install their hive and manage it properly as a better option.

I could of course be wrong.........

If it's Junction 44 it's slap bang in Redwood's territory!!

Or Salford, as indicated above, if it is a post code!

M44 Manchester Irlam ,Cadishead, Hollin Green area. Thought people would have gathered sorry my mistake LOL. I live Wales (Cardigan) hence visit crinklies at leas once a month.

Colin

you could always visit them more often...
and it'll only be in the summer

Latest posts

Back