• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I want to buy some local honey..

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki702

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi everyone I am searching for a jar of local honey I live in Stoke Newington, Hackney N16. I have tried Hackney City Farm and they don't have any ready until August.

I have been told taking local honey will help with my hayfever although I am unsure of how local it needs to be :)

Does anyone know where I can get some please?

Thank you :D

Hi you could try going on a local swarm control list.
There you would find lots of local bee keepers. Adam

hi the best most natral honey is from *************they are based in london.. contact them and you can pick up from your local pick up point.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent, Nikki.

does that mean you have london honey left, i sold out in October...only 35% of the yield i had last year

I had more than 100% more, because I an additional active hive. But I don't have huge amounts, MM, maybe 70/80lbs left to sell.

Hi everyone I am searching for a jar of local honey I live in Stoke Newington, Hackney N16. I have tried Hackney City Farm and they don't have any ready until August.

I have been told taking local honey will help with my hayfever although I am unsure of how local it needs to be :)

Does anyone know where I can get some please?

Thank you :D

Nikki, I just thought you have probably not posted enough to have your messages account unlocked. Let me know if you want some honey as I am sure there is a way of getting it to you fairly simply and fairly quickly.

Nikki, I just thought you have probably not posted enough to have your messages account unlocked. Let me know if you want some honey as I am sure there is a way of getting it to you fairly simply and fairly quickly.

He joined the forum on 6th June, made this one post, visited the forum once more in mid july, and has not been on here since...so you may be trying to shake a nut from an empty tree.

But time will tell.

Last edited:
I suspect that the hayfever will have cleared up a lot in recent weeks.

He joined the forum on 6th June, made this one post, visited the forum once more in mid july, and has not been on here since...so you may be trying to shake a nut from an empty tree.

But time will tell.

Not shaking, HM. Made an offer, eos.

Latest posts

Back