I quit now.......

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
However hard I wish nothing seems to happen. Must try harder!!!!

Even when he's not here ... he's lurking in the shadows just waiting for one hive owners to mention sugar and water .... or sometimes not even mention them ... just think about them - he's got an uncanny sense of knowing when you are just thinking ... and he's there !

However hard I wish nothing seems to happen. Must try harder!!!!

Even when he's not here ... he's lurking in the shadows just waiting for one hive owners to mention sugar and water .... or sometimes not even mention them ... just think about them - he's got an uncanny sense of knowing when you are just thinking ... and he's there !

Here's an idea, why don't you arse holes leave and give use all a break...:icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2::icon_204-2:

Wow imagine what its going to be like on here this winter lol

Here's an idea, why don't you arse holes leave and give use all a break...

Thank you ... choice use of words. In all my responses, I have never felt the need to resort to such nouns ... even Finman, whose choice of language is sometimes a little suspect has more respect for the forum. You don't have to read this thread ... so why don't you go back in your box ?

... choice use of words. even Finman, whose choice of language is sometimes

I like that choice. It follows very well art of cross cultural communication.
It is far from moderator resistant adjective, but it is very informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back