I made an app to help you determine when best to inspect your hives, InspectNext

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sort of like the brain turning to mush when you use a sat-nav...
Yes but before sat-nav everything turned to mush. Difficult to get angry with a soft spoken appealing voice!

Yes but before sat-nav everything turned to mush. Difficult to get angry with a soft spoken appealing voice!
Difficult to get angry with the sat-nav, but recently I did listen, via phone, to a husband/wife argument about misinterpretation of sat-nav instructions. Sort of amusing...

Difficult to get angry with the sat-nav, but recently I did listen, via phone, to a husband/wife argument about misinterpretation of sat-nav instructions. Sort of amusing...
Who didn't know which way was left?

A pen and paper is a beekeepers best friend, use my notes app on iPhone using Siri to dictate is about the top level of tech I need. never fails to amaze me that people spend time and effort creating these "apps" that no one really needs.

Hey @inspectnext,

I am not sure what everyone is complaining about, I loved the app!! I see however that it is no longer on the app store. Will it be coming back?

Thanks

Adam

Hey @inspectnext,

I am not sure what everyone is complaining about, I loved the app!! I see however that it is no longer on the app store. Will it be coming back?

Thanks

Adam
Inspectnext hasn’t been here since feb 2022 so likely he has left the forum and won’t see your post.

What's transitioning got to do with navigation?
Inspectnext hasn’t been here since feb 2022 so likely he has left the forum and won’t see your post.
Not really surprising... nobody liked his app... he's probably developing another one to tell you when to let your hens out in the morning and shut them up at night....

@Erichalfbee Thanks for that, I hadn't noticed they hadn't been on for a while. This thread came up on Google and so I assumed was a good way to contact them.

Not really surprising... nobody liked his app... he's probably developing another one to tell you when to let your hens out in the morning and shut them up at night....
@paragyle, his app is basic but is useful for those of us who are not expert beekeepers. There are over 117 positive reviews on the google store. I would have expected a better attitude and more productive posting from a moderator.

@Erichalfbee Thanks for that, I hadn't noticed they hadn't been on for a while. This thread came up on Google and so I assumed was a good way to contact them.

@paragyle, his app is basic but is useful for those of us who are not expert beekeepers. There are over 117 positive reviews on the google store. I would have expected a better attitude and more productive posting from a moderator.
Adam. If it’s no longer in the App Store means he’s likely abandoned it.
I notice the last update was nearly two years ago.
Good products stand the test of time. We get quite a few new posters advertising their newest brainchild, not realising they are tiddlers in an ocean, only to disappear as quickly as they came.
He posted once and took no further part in the thread not even to defend his invention.

Sorry ... I only tell the truth and my sense of humour is not to everyone's taste ....

Sorry ... I only tell the truth and my sense of humour is not to everyone's taste ....
Honesty is the best policy (usually). Google reviews are often helpful but not always a. Truthful, b. Independent.
Being somewhat long in the tooth I've found glowing reports are often written by friends and family or someone with a less than comprehensive level of understanding. Not always so but there seems to be an underlying theme.

Chicken Guard. Now that is a handy one! Especially if I have to go away for a couple of days!😂

Latest posts

Back