Hello-New to the forum why not post a "Hi" message for other users to welcome you.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to admin,
yes i can get a hive on my motorcycle,the venterlation is awsome!!!!
iombeeman
:sifone:

Hello all new joiners, (its quicker that way!) hope you enjoy yourselves here!

Hi Widdershins

I understand you are in the Swale area.
I used to live on the IOS, you know whatI mean.

Regards;

Ooo, how long ago was that? I used to live there too - for a whole year!

I lived near the Prison Swaleside from 1985 until I moved to Plymouth in 1990.

I used to beach fish and boat fish the Thames estuary, and that was hard going I can tell you. There are some places that you feel unsettled in and Sheppey was one of those places.

Regards;

hi all
im in Reading in Berkshire. have 3 hives, 1 thornes cheap pine national, 1 handmade langstroth and 1 poly hive due to arrive on friday...but the wife says i cant open it til christmas.....maybe ill get some bees next. In the meantime i have been reading as much as possible and researching online. i have huuuge ambitions in beekeeping, for all the wrong romantic reasons but expect my first nuc or package to bring me back down to earth.

outside of beekeeping i am work with cattle so will end up in a land of milk and honey:) and am incredibly busy with 3 sons under 6yrs old

hope to get to know you all better and learn day by day

Hello and welcome i dont work with cattle but i do eat them :cheers2:

hello

hello all,
very newbie here , but very interested , all help very gratefully recieved :cheers2:

lots of green love to you all;

regards
mr hoppy

Hi everyone,

Im in Northamptonshire hense No pants as my mate in Liverpool calls me on another Forum. This is my first year too and I have started off the season in May with one Nuc which expanded fast and has been split to produce another Nuc. A trying year and a good learning curve too

Hi all!
I feel I should be stood for this...Ahem
My name is Fred, and I keep bees..... I feel the weight lifting as I speak!
Seriously, great forum, I owe you guys already, a day has past since I joined, and it feels like home already.
"best forum, ever"

Hello from a newbie down here on the edge of the New Forest. This is my first year with two hives and learning fast - stings to prove it - but have got the bug (?!) Have really enjoyed browsing the forum; the mixture of advice and sense of humour is great - thanks.

Hi all!
I feel I should be stood for this...Ahem
My name is Fred, and I keep bees..... I feel the weight lifting as I speak!

That's right - get it off your chest, you're among friends here, we all have the same problems...............

Hello Frederick and welcome to the forum :grouphug:

Frisbee

A sense of humour is all that is needed to enjoy this forum welcome to you all. :cheers2:

Hello from East Norfolk, this is a great forum, very helpful posters, and the humour?..................:)

Latest posts

Back