Forum promotion?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poly Hive

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
12 and 18 Nucs
Hopefully I gained the forum another two members this morning through chatting about bees.

Do you "sell" the forum?

PH

Yes - a confirmed +1 that I know of.

I always promote to any I chat to- and all who attend the tuition courses - Have seen a few on here..:seeya:

I have mentioned the forum to a client of mine out in L'brough I went to today, and I marketed the forum quite well I thought!

Yes, I have mentioned the forum to a few people, and at least 1 has joined, and is sitting on the side line,

Yes i have given details for a beekeeper to have a look.

I always tell people who express an interest in our bees. I tell them about the forum and recommend they take a look :)

I have pushed it to a dozen or more people who were interested.

Sounds like a poll coming, who found this forum through word of mouth or google searches?

I'm a google searcher as didn't know of any others when I started looking into the hobby although do tell others about it

The power of Google brought me to this forum and the content made me stay! - Thanks Admin and all the forum users. I've pointed a few others in the direction of the forum and at least one of them is a lurker now.

Latest posts

Back