Donate to the Beekeeping Forum !

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't and wont have PayPal (after they helped themselves to my account way back when) but I'm more than happy to post a cheque or a crisp tenner or something to go towards the upkeep.

The swarm "fee" donation is a good one too, again if that were offered, where should one send it to?

I had my pay pal account hacked into and all the money stolen and then I had people ringing me up saying that I had bought stuff that I hadn't and that I owed them money. Stress!!!

Hi Admin thanks for clearing that up, I dont know if anyone else has been put off donating because it looks like that £15.00 is the smallest amount you can donate, It may be benificial to add a note to the donations page that you can give a smaller amount by logging on to paypal. A donation is on its way

I am disabaled and therefore do not have an occupation. That in turn means I live off State Benifit, and have to watch the 'pennies' very closely.
I would love to donate something but until I come into money (if ever) then I am sorry but there will be no donation from me.
I feel quite sad that from the begining I have always paid my way, and now I can't. Sorry.

I think VIP is a good name for donators because without their donations we would have no forum next year.
Anyone who has donated also gets a few extra privilages on the forum like a larger mail box a free email account ([email protected]) etc,and are able to use a few more forum options that are not available to registered members.

Oh well!

Regards;

bee-smillie Can we not just donate a jar of Honey
115.gif

Hi Admin thanks for clearing that up, I dont know if anyone else has been put off donating because it looks like that £15.00 is the smallest amount you can donate, It may be benificial to add a note to the donations page that you can give a smaller amount by logging on to paypal. A donation is on its way
I don't think to contribute say £10 a year is out of hand and why should Admin be out of pocket for what started out as an alternative and has grown beyond all inital thought.

Admin, I think you should increase the options to include £5 donations, you may get more revenue.I have my own website - hosting is LESS THAN £36 PER YEAR AND THE DOMAIN IS £4 PA. Why is your target £60 Pm = £720 pa. I am happy to give £10 pa towards the cost because in two weeks the forum has been very helpful, but where does the £720pa come from??

the rest goes towards the beer in the chat room :cool:

Not sure if this has already been discusssed, but why is sponsership not part of this forum?

Interesting that only 10 of the top 30 most prolific posters*, are credited as donating to the Forum....

and only 8 of the next 30 donate.

Surprises me somewhat.

I'd expect those with most to say would put their money where their mouths are.

Dusty.

* Though to be fair this does include Admin and moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back