Donation

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tedfrey

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
I am a Beekeeper from North Somerset. We moved to Goodwick (Pembs) early 2017. I had a severe brain haemorrhage.
A new start in Pembs.
We came along once or twice to a class, though I found it difficult to manoeuvre my mobility scooter around. the. decaying WBC's left in the apiary at. that. time.
Now however, I have become to weak for handling the equipment so I would like to donate everything to a Bee keepers association.
No cherry picking
I have seven hives
1xwbc
1xlangstroph
5-6 nationals
2 xx national nus
1 x langstrtoph nuc

I will send full Inventory once you have responded

I will accept a cursory payment of just £50 or 5 jars honey each year for the next ten years. wildflower only, no rape seed or ivy.
I also have two nationals in situ with bees. Queenright and both black bees.

I am a Beekeeper from North Somerset. We moved to Goodwick (Pembs) early 2017. I had a severe brain haemorrhage.
A new start in Pembs.
We came along once or twice to a class, though I found it difficult to manoeuvre my mobility scooter around. the. decaying WBC's left in the apiary at. that. time.
Now however, I have become to weak for handling the equipment so I would like to donate everything to a Bee keepers association.
No cherry picking
I have seven hives
1xwbc
1xlangstroph
5-6 nationals
2 xx national nus
1 x langstrtoph nuc

I will send full Inventory once you have responded

I will accept a cursory payment of just £50 or 5 jars honey each year for the next ten years. wildflower only, no rape seed or ivy.
I also have two nationals in situ with bees. Queenright and both black bees.
Hello tedfrey. I would be very interested. Shall i call you?

Latest posts

Back