Donate to the Beekeeping Forum !

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have loads of members who contact me offering a smaller amount.
The software offers a minimum amount but I often override it with smaller donations.

As long as we meet the server fees each month I am happy,last month we fell short but in the summer we have extra money in the pot to carry over.

If anyone wishes to donate a smaller amount then the forum Paypal account is:
[email protected]

As long as we meet the server fees each month I am happy.

[email protected]

Admin, I'm constantly amazed at your generosity of time, patience and good humour - all without reward, as far as I can tell.

It would be easy to make a bomb from this site- but you don't.

Respect

Dusty

:adminpower:not worthy:adminpower:not worthy:adminpower:not worthy

We have loads of members who contact me offering a smaller amount.
The software offers a minimum amount but I often override it with smaller donations.

As long as we meet the server fees each month I am happy,last month we fell short but in the summer we have extra money in the pot to carry over.

[email protected]

Admin,

Just out of interest, what would be the amount that say, 500 or 1,000 members would have to pay to cover all costs, leave a 20% slush fund and cover 5% inflation for the following year?

Just hypothetically. And if you don't want to do this publicly, I'm very happy to take a PM.

Admin, I'm constantly amazed at your generosity of time, patience and good humour - all without reward, as far as I can tell.

It would be easy to make a bomb from this site- but you don't.

Respect

Dusty

:adminpower:not worthy:adminpower:not worthy:adminpower:not worthy

:iagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back