clear jelly at entrance ?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it on the ground in front of the entrance or on the landing board. If it on the ground it has nothing to do with bees, but a lot to do with what comes out of the rear end of frogs.
Does it look like this

Oh dear ... it gets worse ... Frog poo now !!

Oh dear ... it gets worse ... Frog poo now !!
I'm just impressed at Dick's bravery. Should I ever become Emperor of China and need a taster, I know whom to call. Although, on second thoughts, based on this thread, he is able to ingest materials that would fell any lesser man (and probably a few women too).

is it on the ground in front of the entrance or on the landing board. If it on the ground it has nothing to do with bees, but a lot to do with what comes out of the rear end of frogs.
Does it look like this

No. The stuff I have is as clear as glass. How come you can post pictures? It still won't let me. Grrrrrrrr.

Still can't upload pictures for some odd reason.
So, this morning I dissected a pad and indeed there are small crystals in between the layers and when wet look just like the entrance jelly. Does that sound right;-) may just use tissue for the next round:)

Entrance Jelly - is that the KY variety? thought that was tasteless too! (so they tell me) :)

Oh good lord you may have licked that lol

Craig

ECTOPLASM.........

Call The Ghostbuster !!!!!!!

No. The stuff I have is as clear as glass. How come you can post pictures? It still won't let me. Grrrrrrrr.

To upload photos
Click reply
Click on the paper clip attachment
click on browse and then my pictures or libraries.
Browse through your photos till you find the picture.
click on the photo and then open.
they click the upload and hey presto

To upload photos
Click reply
Click on the paper clip attachment
click on browse and then my pictures or libraries.
Browse through your photos till you find the picture.
click on the photo and then open.
they click the upload and hey presto

Slight amendment to the above
Click reply
Click go advanced and then as above!
E

Its for sure the crytalls in the pads. I am taking them out of the plastic now and as someone said earlier, they work like apiguard Gell but a fraction of the price of course:)

Latest posts

Back