Best buy 2010

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just rang up to check and the lady confirmed its an offer for Thursday, for my local store anyway. They can check stock availability from Wednesday night.

Where did you get the tel. no.?

can't see it with store details.

I did look DM but it's not listed.
:banghead:

All I can find is their service hotline (located in Scotland) but the weather has closed it.

"They are not available in all stores on thursday so not so clear even with a picture lol"

agreed BUT no-one should be expecting or looking for them in any stores BEFORE thursday!!!!

Veg

are we talking YOUR store as in postcode entered on website OR you've actually physically visited your local store?????

if the former then bad luck; if the latter - perhaps you should have read the earlier posts.

I've tried several local stores as entered on the website and none list this for tomorrow's deals.

No nothing in the north west. I'm getting my daughter down south to pick one up for me. Too good a deal to miss.

No sign in any of the dozen or so stores I've checked around me - any one found it in the E Mids?

Failing that, anyone know the manufacturer, they may sell direct

"Hot"line still frozen out. Individual stores are ex directory

may be able to pick up a spare or two for anyone stuck (mines bought) but apparently they are big and heavy so postage won't be cheap.

I got mine this morning, though I had to send it home with the missus and I might get to look at it tonight.

There were two more in the shop at:
Ilford Retail Centre
High Road Unit 3
Ilford
Essex
IG1 1NJ

If you're not sure if they have them in stock, phone Lidl on 0870 444 1234.

Hit Sheffield Lidl today and they said it was old news, if its in stores its just old stock and not a new promotion from today.....

ok just spoke to Leeeeedl (Lidl) and they say this is 100% regional offer only and just few parts of the country had it - Yorkshire are not on the list!

Last edited:
Two left in Hadleigh (Essex) store this afternoon, they had 5 delivered this morning.

Two left in Hadleigh (Essex) store this afternoon, they had 5 delivered this morning.

any kind soul fancy getting me a couple and shipping?

:)

Just been into the totton branch ( southampton) and they got loads at £29.99.
Got myself 1.

Same for me, if anyone would be kind enough to pick one up for me and post it out. I would cover all your costs!!!

Brian..

Went to Chichester Lidl on the way home 4-5 still left :cheers2: -woman on counter was fascinated by why I wanted to buy one. Explained was too keep my honey runny. What temp should I use and for how long?

Went to Chichester Lidl on the way home 4-5 still left :cheers2: -woman on counter was fascinated by why I wanted to buy one. Explained was too keep my honey runny. What temp should I use and for how long?

Thats got to bee one of the best chat up lines ever................. body heat??

bee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smillie

Back