Best buy 2010

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought a couple of frame grips - I intend leaving them in the roofs of the bees that like to collect sticky proplis.

I see they are £9.76 from Th*rne (plus VAT and delivery), a tenner each from B4Bs including shipping. Mine cost a tenner for both, delivered. That was a guy on epay.

The wire mesh Co. were very good for OMF woven floors.

My Burco boilers cost a quid apiece plus a plug and new flex.

Oh, and my 'electrificator' for my extractor was £30 - genuine Th*rne but old.

But nothing like the savings on your jam maker, for new items!

Regards, RAB

i buy my mesh for floors from my local air ducting firm cut to size from an 8 by 4 sheet and get 14 pieces for £12 get my roof metal and runners there also.i always make sure i leave a few jars of honey to keep the boys sweet

Last edited:
I enterered Southampton as my nearest store and it was there and then I changed it back to Wakefield and it was not, damn, our friends in the North have been cheated again.

Confirms a suspicion I have had. Yorkshire Lidl's do not seem to have the bargain goodies that I remember from down south. No giant satellite dishes, no frickadelen and no water boilers!

best bargain this year? visiting in Wexford and walking along the shore, found dscarded oyster bags (used for growing them in!). Tough as old boots and perfect mesh for floors. Not my idea but one I'm happy to pass on - what could be cheaper than free!

best bargain this year? visiting in Wexford and walking along the shore, found dscarded oyster bags (used for growing them in!). Tough as old boots and perfect mesh for floors. Not my idea but one I'm happy to pass on - what could be cheaper than free!

Very thrifty indeed, I think you may hold bargain top spot atm!

In stock from the 9th in any of the 4 lidl shops in Plymouth and the one in Tavistock !

could cook my puddings in one too!

availability

take a look at the banner along top of the lidl homepage - festive cookware is available from this thursday.

My best buy? My bees £80 from the local assoc. so much pleasure in such little things...

take a look at the banner along top of the lidl homepage - festive cookware is available from this thursday.

Just rang up to check and the lady confirmed its an offer for Thursday, for my local store anyway. They can check stock availability from Wednesday night.

I enterered Southampton as my nearest store and it was there and then I changed it back to Wakefield and it was not, damn, our friends in the North have been cheated again.

It shows for me on the page but my nearest stores are the same as you or Sheffield!

Not sure I want to drive there to find it is NOT in stock!

The item is available from thursday!!!!!

I know that the lidl website doesn't help by not putting release dates on the ads BUT several of us have now posted that the website clearly states that these offers START THURSDAY 9th.

Last edited:
Select your store this should enable you to find nearest store/region that may have them to sell. eg. "on sale" in Bristol but not Gloucester stores however Lidl being Lidl !!!:willy_nilly::toetap05:

Tried changing stores near me and still not available :rant:

Went to my local Lidl and they didn't have any. Great tip though .. will keep a look out as I guess they will reappear at some point.

New bee 2

Please Read Post 34 VERY CAREFULLY. It couldn't be any clearer if it came with a picture! (oh it does, oops!).

Please Read Post 34 VERY CAREFULLY. It couldn't be any clearer if it came with a picture! (oh it does, oops!).

They are not available in all stores on thursday so not so clear even with a picture lol

Latest posts

Back