Beehives

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

britishbeehives

New Bee
Reaction score
Unit 16, Keyford Court,Marston T/E, Frome,Somerset
Hive Type
National
Hi,

We are *********** we manufacture Beehives in our dedicated joinery workshop in Somerset. We hope you like our craftsmanship.

We look forward to making contacts and receiving feedback.

Our website wil be going live soon; enabling people to buy online.

Regards Toby

:dupe:

tut tut, breaking forum rules!

Not clever breaking the rules, but also not clever spelling the website wrong! (not a .co.uk!!)

I have come across this site before, but would not buy from it if I wanted to for one very basic reason. The contact details or address are not on the website. If the money disapears out of your account and recieve no product, if they are inscrupulous, you don't stand a hope of seeing your cash again....

.... and there are countless websites that do exactly that!

A timely warning pete for any who may have been tempted.

George

I wont buy anything unless I can find an address.

I always though that it was a legal obligation to do so.

If you had a lorry with a company name it was supposed ot show the address and headed notepaper from a company used to have the directors names.

If you arent getting anywhere with a cretin on the phone with a complaint, ask for the name and address of the company managing director or CEO... By law they must give it....

One option

Try http://whois.domaintools.com/

Last edited:
Hi,

We are ************ we manufacture Beehives in our dedicated joinery workshop in Somerset. We hope you like our craftsmanship.

We look forward to making contacts and receiving feedback.

Our website wil be going live soon; enabling people to buy online.

Regards Toby

:dupe:

tut tut, breaking forum rules!

Not clever breaking the rules, but also not clever spelling the website wrong! (not a .co.uk!!)

I have come across this site before, but would not buy from it if I wanted to for one very basic reason. The contact details or address are not on the website. If the money disapears out of your account and recieve no product, if they are inscrupulous, you don't stand a hope of seeing your cash again....

.... and there are countless websites that do exactly that!

Thank you for your observations.

You are incorrect.

We did not break the forum rules that we read, we later found there are two sets of forum rules. Unfortunately we are unable to edit this post and have already asked admin to do this.

Kindly withdraw your unfounded and libellous allegation; Our website has only this week gone live, clearly you have not visited our website.

I trust that not all members are as welcoming.

The owner of the BBH.co.uk site has opted to keep their name secret, apart from being the Joinery Workshop. No address,

The owner of BBH.com does have a name listed and is registered as being in Somerset.

and both were registered on th esame date..

Kindly withdraw your unfounded and libellous allegation

I see none at all. A simple statement, and a reason why they would not purchase from such an advert. That to me has desribed the reason for not risking money, very admiably.

You won't be going too far with that attitude, is my opinion. I think you should read the post more carefully and then you apoligise to him.

RAB

Hello

I think with post no. 6 you've shot yourself in the foot.

Sometimes in selling a little humility is necessary even if you have to grit your teeth.

I am all for supporting UK companies and wish you every success.

I've just tried to get on your site and my computer flashes up "danger, this site is trying to re-direct you, we suggest you close it immediately".
Apparently you are registered as britishbeehives.com.

I've checked your site and can find no address or contact details.

Good luck.

I don't know what you're trying to achieve here. You advertise on a forum, have a pop at some of the members, are unwilling to disclose physical location....and you expect to sell some beehives.

Good luck!

Somewhere somebody has compiled an area list of dealers.

Firefox said the site was not to be trusted.

On looking I don't think I have ever seen an entrance block with the hole to one side.

On the comments and performance so far I am rather glad I just buy poly. :)

PH

My browser goes ape and mutters something about "there be dragons" when I try to access the posted link, and really doesn't want me to go there....... -should I report it for slander, upsetting spammers and lurking with intent to widdle itself laughing? :biggrinjester:

Firefox said the site was not to be trusted.

On looking I don't think I have ever seen an entrance block with the hole to one side.

On the comments and performance so far I am rather glad I just buy poly. :)

PH

Thank you,

The entrance block is as the BBKA published drawings, you may of course request a single central entrance.

The problem with the website is a security issue and the link between the .com and .co.uk website addresses. I suggest BBH get on to their web host support desk and asks for some advice unless they can sort it out themselves.

Latest posts

Back