Beehives

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Production floors are fitted with galvanised mesh with 64 holes per inch.

Err, don't think so. UNITS are important. Not a beekeeper then?

"We are a family run company producing traditional beehives in accordance with the british standards association"

Can anyone tell me what the british standards association is please, I know of the British Standards Institution, BSI, but not the BSA. Apart from motor cycles that is.

Ian

"We are a family run company producing traditional beehives in accordance with the british standards association"

Can anyone tell me what the british standards association is please, I know of the British Standards Institution, BSI, but not the BSA. Apart from motor cycles that is.

Ian

Thank you for the feedback.

BBH, Stick with it - we're a picky bunch on this forum!! ;) Good luck with the business venture.

but....why try to advertise on here...cheaper than fleabay? says a lot for the ethos of the company!
an unimpressed
TBRNoTB:toetap05:

Thank you very much for the welcome.

Regards Toby

Toby,

Starting from the point where 'everyone is good' until such time as they purposely try to hurt someone I second Teemore's welcome.

It's always nice to see someone trying to do something constructive.

Good Luck,
Roland

Wouldn't mind looking at the site - just to see what people are talking about...unfortunately mine says 'This security certificate is expired/counterfeit - we advise that you DO NOT enter this site'...Come on computer bods...what do I do?? Apart from give up that is?

BBH need to sort that out asap it's a major issue or the hosting or web design company need to. We used a pretty reliable hosting company that check these things. It might be that the website was created in frontpage or raw HTML if so then the certification is a more manual process. I'd say not to enter any site without a valid security certificate broadly speaking. I'm sure BBH's website is fine but maybe wait until the certificate is valid.

Toby,

Starting from the point where 'everyone is good' until such time as they purposely try to hurt someone I second Teemore's welcome.

It's always nice to see someone trying to do something constructive.

Good Luck,
Roland

Thank you Roland.

We all make mistakes along the way.

Thank you cheshirehives, the man that made no mistakes, made nothing.

Wouldn't mind looking at the site - just to see what people are talking about...unfortunately mine says 'This security certificate is expired/counterfeit - we advise that you DO NOT enter this site'...Come on computer bods...what do I do?? Apart from give up that is?

Thank you Queens59.

Thank you to those welcoming us.

We have had some slight problems with the website; which we are rectifying.
The technical issue of the trust certificate is because our secure payments system can only work with a dotcom and we prefer a dotcodotuk. Should be sorted tomorrow. We have all contact details listed now.

We look forward to all your constructive feedback.

Regards Toby.:hurray:

Hello Toby,

I think that you had a change of mind somewhere along the line in your planning.

whois shows your details correctly for the .com registration, but for the .co,uk, I feel that you need to correct your registration. I believe that the option to have your address omitted is only available to non-trading individuals.

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Might I recommend to you the National Business to Business Centre, located at Warwick University nb2bc. co.uk who's website will give you a lot of information about running your business on line, including the relevant regulations that are required in the UK. Their services are free and well worth a look.

I'm sorry that you are taking flack, but you have the remedy in your own hands. Unfortunately the certificate from Equifax isn't as transferable as you might have imagined it to be. I'm sure that this is something that you are in the process of sorting out as we speak.

Libel - in law, I understand that an absolute defence against a charge of libel is that the statement that was made was truthful. :)

Nice web design, but boy did it blow all the fuses on my linux security on my ebook, had to reset and reboot

but managed to navigate to it on main laptop by overiding security

and welcome

Latest posts

Back