• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

30lb Honey Buckets with Tap & Labels

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markm2284

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi, can anyone advise me where to source labels for my jars. I'm stumped!! I've looked on the net but they seem very expensive, and my printer is not up to the job. Also where the best place to buy 30lb honey buckets with a tap....again these appear so expensive. Any help appreciated

for jarring up honey, I use a specially purchased brewers bucket, with a honey valve fitted to it, a darn sight cheaper than the ones from the usual suspects

for jarring up honey, I use a specially purchased brewers bucket, with a honey valve fitted to it, a darn sight cheaper than the ones from the usual suspects

My honey buckets cost me about £1.50 each.

Where do you get them from if you dont mind me asking?

Would home brew taps and fermenting bins do the job?

my mum used to work at a well known nut company and they used to give the big honey storage buckets away, they were for the honey roast peanuts they were bigger than 30lb they were 90lb or more
Chris

Would home brew taps and fermenting bins do the job?

No, the screw of a brew tap would become clogged very quickly, especially if the honey granulated.

presumably not with the tap?

Of course. How many fermentation bons come with a honey tap attached, just in case?

I got them from someone relatively local (Chelmsford), who advertises in our divisional magazine. I'll PM you the details.

Latest posts

Back