Yesterday's Hansard Report on Bees

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Point of information - I dared stand up to a completely out of order and incredibly rude American, (who amongst other things, referred to "mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging environmentalists"), and made untrue and scurrilous accusations as to our "reliance" on the US of A during WW2..... I was, if you care to read what I wrote (if it hasn't been censored), incredibly restrained under the circumstances.
Of course I wouldn't back down or apologise, there wasn't anything to apologise for. It took two days for the board Stassi to get round to banning me, during which time I was showered with "well done, wish I'd had the nerve to say that" messages...........
I formed the view, and still hold it, that this particular person can get away with "blue murder" on the BBKA forum because of his strong pro-chemical stance!
I was not the only one to be censored or banned, there's a whole bunch of us!:)

Last edited:
Wolf in sheeps clothing ? complete rubbish. The suggestion is nothing short of s**t stirring!.
John Wilkinson

Prove It Old Timmer - I sure you'll get a medal from the BBKA for that.

Well - it seems typical you question and critise others and acuse them on "ranting" take a good look at yourself! You might not like it.

Busy Bee
LOL:boxing_smiley:

Busy bee Or should I say dung beetle?
First time this afternoon I've had time to read your pathetic response.
I have been demonstrating the Pagden method of swarm control to 50 beekeepers , split into four groups (this means four separate manipulations in hot sunshine)plus fielding questions, some relevant some marginally so !.
what have you been doing saddo? trying to find your way from your keyboard over a pile of spat out dummies ?
Grow up for gods' sake , I havent time to entertain you and your silly word games .
John Wilkinson.
Ps don't bother to reply ! I won't see your post !. as we speak , you are on my ignore list.
John Wilkinson

Gentlemen Gentlemen please.

Deep breaths, count to 10 and then if necessary count to 10 again.

A fiesty old chap with heart and spirit. It seems when you put someone against the 8 ball they fall to pieces, maybe thats why young men only play football at the highest level!

Busy Bee

douse not the members postings tell you somthing its dead on the BBKA forum.
admin its about time we got the insurance we wanted.and started to look after new members give it some thought and ring me if i can help???
all the best mike

Latest posts

Back