What did you do in the Apiary today?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Walked into garden,-3C overnight.
No bees, all hives upright and complete.

Walked back into house as rather warmer..

Not had a chance to get to the bees this week after a new arrival! My first son! It really is a miracle and although he's already keeping us up half the night we're really chuffed!

Now... when can i get him a bee suit? ;)

Congratulations this could be a start

Attachments

• Hot-Sale-Hudson-Baby-Bamboo-Cotton-Animal-Romper-Baby-Boy-Purple-bee-Romper-Clothes-Baby-suit.jpg
    Hot-Sale-Hudson-Baby-Bamboo-Cotton-Animal-Romper-Baby-Boy-Purple-bee-Romper-Clothes-Baby-suit.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 11
new arrival!-

Congrats! You are, no doubt, overjoyed. Enjoy the experience.

I now find them more interesting when they get to the toddling stage and onwards - when they can play with grandad.

Not had a chance to get to the bees this week after a new arrival! My first son! It really is a miracle and although he's already keeping us up half the night we're really chuffed!

Now... when can i get him a bee suit? ;)

Congrats Roola

don't expect to do much beekeeping next year. I really struggled this year with doing any with a baby.

not working sorry alldigging

12227602_1027793400574451_607855955390159173_n.jpg

Is that better?

Congratulations, :hurray: Enjoy your first Christmas as a family.

Just finished putting the cedar wood shaving insulation on the mini quad boxes containing 80 queens...before any cold weather arrives, although non on the horizon yet.

Latest posts

Back