videos

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, thanks for info on the spinner. Great video and really informative .Really great to be able to post a question and get the answer .

some superb videos, pete!! thanks for doing all of these, a great resource, and truly inspiring.
rgds, Tony :)

Well done Pete and I'd like to be the first one to nominate You for a film award :cheers2: (this smiley was the closest I could find to cans)

ok, he has been at it agian, playing in his shed with the door closed and something in his hand. well its out, the big fella has gone completley barking mad, so mad infact that he has started to talk dribble( more than normal) yes the big fella has spoken the words we dare not speak:willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

varroa free

on video:willy_nilly:

i have shown how i have done it , i expect millons of hate mails and slagging but i have done what i set out to do, love me or not, like the idea or hate it , i have done what others dream of

i have also done one with making a pair of smoker bellows which is no way near offensive

see you all at the lynching love hedgerow pete

Been waiting for your latest vid Pete,it has been over a month since the last one :toetap05:

:cheers2:

Hey Admin I can't get into the Video section can you help please ?

Trying to watch the second one it says its been removed

Was that a little "f" word I heard in your varroa free part one video or is my hearing going the same way as my eyesight?:Angel_anim:

Verry good pete

I do like the way you have complete confidence in what you do but I think the 2nd video should be finished as made by A W Indup Productions

Good stuff it put a smile on my face

Yes thank you thats perfect.

Oh dear:biggrinjester: Very entertaining.
When is part three, actually picking the mites off with the tweezers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back